Chapter 5

We are married ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Mrs Oh : what are you doing in a girl's room?
Sehun : *awkwardly smile*
Mrs Oh : I know you send her to her bed but are you allowed to be that flirty?!!
Sehun : sorry omma.. I promise I will not--
Mrs Oh : you know there's a technique in capturing one's heart?!
Sehun : huh? *scratch his unscractchy head*
Mrs Oh : soo far soo good sehun-ahh..
Sehun : I'm good??
Mrs Oh : not really.. You cannot be that cheesy!! Girls hate it..
Sehun : omma, are you teaching me how to get to seohyun's heart?
Mrs Oh : no.. Pftt.. 
Sehun : *one eyebrows up*
Mrs Oh : okay fine... Ughh.. But don't you like her? I know you better then anyone else.. Sehun-ahh.. She's the perfect person for you.. Omma really like her.. She's really pretty.. I'm worried she might be taken by someone else..
Sehun : omma..you like her that much?! You must've been lowering your love for me and give it to her..
Mrs Oh : stop changing topics.. I really like her you know..
Sehun : I know..*deep sigh*
Mrs Oh : *hug sehun* omma will give you some tips okay? Now.. Go and take your bath smelly !
Sehun : omma!!
Mrs Oh : *laugh hysterically*

* sehun went to take his bath. After both of them is all cleaned up. They went straight to the dining room where Mrs Oh is setting the table*

Seohyun : wow!! There's.. A.. Lot.. Of... FOODS!!!
Mrs Oh : come here seohyun-ahh.. Eat up.. This is the least I can do to cover up that person's guiltiness
Sehun : *feels double the guilty*
Seohyun : it's okay Mrs.. I mean omma..
Mrs Oh : eat up seohyun.. *smile from ear to ear* omooooo!!! You guys look soo good together..

After their early dinner, they went and meet up with kai and Sir Clark. They started practising until late at night*

Kai : seohyun.. You're doing good.. I never knew you are soo flexible.. You should Join our club.. 
Seohyun : really? *giggle*
Kai : okay.. Sehun do your part..

*sehun dance*

Kai : not bad!!

*suddenly kai joins in for the dance and it bacame a nice duo between the two*

Sehun : we.. Should meet up sometimes.. But how on EARTH did you got here?
Kai : well your mom went to our club at school and ask my teacher who's the best dancer.. And here I am..
Sehun and kai : *laugh like they've been best friend since they were born*
Seohyun : guys.. Guys..GUYSS!!!
Sehun : will you shut up already
Seohyun : *pouts*
Kai : we should stop...
Sehun : fine..
Kai : because.. WE NEED TO FOCUS ON THE KISS SCENE!
Sehun and seohyun : *blush but still manage to look normal*
Kai : *felt weird* I think it was only yesterday that you guys got really pissed of the kissing scene.. Why do you guys seems to not care?!
Seohyun : *without any hesitations* we did it twice today..
Sehun : yahh!! Who said you could tell him that?

* Mrs oh drops her camera causing every one's attention *
 
Sehun : omma.. You've been spying on us?
Mrs Oh : I.. Just.. Can't.. Help.. It.. *blank*
Sehun : omma!
Mrs Oh : sehun-ahh you don't need omma's help.. You're doing great!! *becomes cheerful*

*seohyun was dumbfounded*

Kai : can I have them now Mrs Oh? 
Mrs Oh : of course~ *aegyo*
Sehun : omma stop that!
Mrs Oh : why~~~? *aegyo*
Sehun : *sigh* just..do Whatever you want to do..
Seohyun : *smile at the cuteness*
Kai : should we start now.. Since both of you already experience it.. TWICE to be exact.. Why don't you show us what you got..

*seohyun and sehun face each other and Mrs Oh is now having her own mind of drama shooting. When they were about to kiss..*

Mrs Oh : wait!!! Move a little to the right..

*both unwillingly followed her order*

Mrs oh : PERFECT! You guys may start now.. Rolling and Action!
Sehun :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter