Chapter 7

We are married ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*seohyun and sehun are getting ready for the performance, out of knowhere a group of stylists came in barging the dressing room. Seohyun and sehun who is still figuring out a place to change and a few kids that is from the other classes is currently in awe *

Stylists 1 : we're here for sehun and seohyun..
Seohyun : I have the urging feeling that this is mummy's idea..
Sehun : your mom?
Seohyun : yeaa.. She is some what like me.. But in a more wasteful style..
Sehun : *stay silent*

*Sehun and seohyun raise their hand simultaneously*

Seohyun : is this mummy's idea?
Head stylist : are you miss seohyun?
Seohyun : yeaa..

Head stylist : get them..

*sehun and seohyun is force to sit in a grand chair. The stylist lay out a bag full of makeups, wigs, hair appliance, nail polish. And all the things that you use from head to toe. They prepared everything. Just like how seohyun's mother would be*

Seohyun : woww!! Mummy didn't leave any detail behind and it's what we all call WASTING!!
Sehun : talk about it..

*a huge long curtains came out of knowhere. Which seperates both of them. And kept them silent the while time. Well the stylists tactics are the best. It keep them shut. After a long wait, the curtains is unveiled to sehun and seohyun is prepared from head to toe *

*sehun looks smoking hot with his stunningly tight pants and chains hagging, hair looks mess up but still is hot. He wears dark eyeliners which could made girls fall for just by looking at them. He wears a huge jacket to make it more masculine. Seohyun has turn into a y baby.. She looks smoking gorgeous with the smoky makeups.. She would certainly made people fall for her s line body.. People would loss their breath by looking at her*

*both sehun and seohyun was gasping at each other's looks. They seem soo impressed of each other and tries to hide it*

*One thing to complete seohyun's drop-dead-gorgeous look is the shoes that her mom bought her, well it is pretty, but she knew that will be bad for her. Unfortunately what she said was right, as soon as she uses them, she could feel the pain rushes trough her legs. Which make her stand weirdly*


Sehun : you look retarded! Are you sure you ever use a heels before.. 
Seohyun : shut up sehun! You don't have the rights to say things about me..
Sehun : whateves!!
Seohyun : *checks the shoes* why this-- *her bones crack* ahhh...!! 
Sehun : seohyun- ahh are you sure you okay??
Seohyun : I'm fine..

Host : next we have..the little generation band!!

*audience class like crazy*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter