Chapter 1

We are married ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



MC : Mr Seo and Mr Oh are ready to go in the hall. Once they came in, all of you will stand up and give a very big clap okay?
Students : de~~
Sir Park : Seo joo hyun-shii, your dad calls for you.. He wants you to him later..

*she was assisted to the VIP room. Everyone eyes on her a lot. Some are jealous of her. Some are happy for her. Some are drooling for her. Some are simply mumbling and gossiping of her almost-perfect-life*

Seo joo hyun has a almost-perfect-life. That's what all the Students in the most prestigous school, Hana Jaeguk High School said, the school here all the daughters and sons of chaebol (rich men) attend. Everyone will always say that she will be having an arranged marriage that's why she's never took any interest in guys. She always reject guys even "THE MOST WANTED GUY BY GIRLS" couldn't get through. She rarely touch Junk foods and that explains her figures. She has a nice body portions. Long legs,milky and white tone skin, ideal body of a woman (36-34-36) , red-brown almond coloured long hair, long eyelashes without round eyes, puffy-pinkish cheeks, upper mouth slighty smaller than the ones below, sharp elbows, and the most pure heart. 



Mr Seo : morning darling, went back from my business in London just for you.
Seohyun : morning *gloomy and stay silent*
Mr Seo : I've bought the books that you ask me too and I already ask the driver to send home.
Seohyun : REALLY??! okay I'll forgive but that's only for not picking up my calls!! There's still a list of your mistakes that needs to forgiven.. Hahahahaha.. *hug her beloved daddy*
Mr Seo : where's Mr Oh btw? We promised to came in together at 9 sharp.. Ohhh I remember he said something about his son is coming from LA yesterday. He's probably still are VERY tired.
Seohyun : hahahaha... Daddy you thought me to how be pactual and on time when I was a little. I guess you need to teach your dear friend too.. One more thing, you got of the plane this morning and he's not even the one on plane. He just went there to pick up his son. How weird the world could be. Right daddy?!
Mr Seo : I think you need to shut that noisy mouth of yours..
Seohyun : what? You don't agree with me daddy?!
Mr Seo : *slightly pinch seo's arm* he's coming
Seohyun :ouchh!! And he brought his son.. *annoyed face*
Mr Seo : morning Mr Oh.. *shake hands* I see you brought along your son. Soo he's the one that have been studying in LA.. 
Mr Oh : yeahh.. He's the same age as your daughter..
Sehun : Good morning Mr Seo *shake hands* and Good morning to you..
Seohyun : Seo joo hyun.. You can call me seohyun..
Sehun : Good morning miss seohyun.. *smiles widely*
Sehun hates girls but his dad made a huge deal with him at home which includes all of his games collection.. And that explains why he's late.. Sehun the smart and intelligent gamer... Sehun left with no choice, his dad will burn all of his games.. He just need to be nice and that means equally nice to everyone and that includes girls which he hates the most...
Seohyun : *slightly smile* Good morning Mr....
Sehun : sehun
Seohyun : Mr sehun..
Mr Oh : He'll soon be attending this school. His mom keeps on missing him soo much.. So the only way is to let him school here... Hahahaha..
Mr Seo : hahahaha.. Not a bad idea.. Well seoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter