OT7 - get a room

Infinite Spectrum

A/N: Set in the same harem 'verse as puppy pile. I have no idea why the OT7 fics keep ending up being from Sungyeol's POV |D


Sungyeol starts giggling when Sungjong mouths down his neck, for no apparent reason—Sungjong’s really good at it and it feels really good, but for some reason he feels drunk and giddy on all the little touches and kisses and that just makes him laugh. He’s expecting Sungjong to pull up any moment now with that look on his face and tell him, “Shut up, Sungyeol-hyung, only Myungsoo loves you no matter what you do”—but surprisingly, he just continues. Sungyeol finds out that the method works pretty well when Sungjong a long strip down Sungyeol’s collarbone and his laughter turns into a surprised moan.

“You’re such an idiot, hyung.” Sungjong’s voice is affectionate, though, and Sungyeol smiles sweetly down at their youngest as he starts sneaking a hand up his shirt.

“You love me for it.” Sungyeol leans in to kiss Sungjong, long and deep, and the hungry way Sungjong responds has heat stirring in his belly. God, Sungjong is too tempting for his own good.

“Bedroom,” he gasps when they break away, and Sungjong nods in agreement. They half-stumble down the corridor (because Sungyeol’s trying to walk while still keeping his hand up Sungjong’s shirt and Sungjong’s trying to get him to take his hands off him, though not very hard) and they’re both laughing by the time they get the door open, stumbling in.

“Oh god, idiots, learn how to knock,” Woohyun’s exasperated voice interrupts them, and Sungyeol glances up in surprise. He breaks out into more laughter when he sees Woohyun draped shamelessly over Sunggyu, clinging to him in a way that would put Myungsoo would shame (and take his word for it, that’s hard) and so obviously doing things to Sunggyu (or getting things done to him, Sungyeol can’t tell) that are exactly what Sungyeol and Sungjong are doing and it would be in the room that they both walk into and Sungyeol finds it hilarious

“Lee Sungyeol,” Sunggyu starts slowly, sitting up in spite of Woohyun’s whined protests, “why are you drunk at eleven o’clock on a Tuesday morning?”

“Drunk?” Sungyeol repeats, befuddled. “I’m not drunk! All I had was coffee.” He giggles again, though, when he notices that Sunggyu’s hand is all over Woohyun’s and he’s sure Woohyun knows but Sunggyu hasn’t even noticed yet. Woohyun’s such a sneaky bastard.

“Oh god, so you’re high on caffeine. That might be worse.” Woohyun rolls his eyes, dropping his head onto Sunggyu’s chest and curling closer possessively. “Go get a room, you two.”

“We’re in a room, hyung,” Sungjong points out rationally, and Woohyun waves him off.

“A different room! Another room! You know what I mean, smartass.” Sunggyu’s probably about to add his own opinion, but Woohyun starts a mark into his neck and his attention ends up diverted.

“I do, I just don’t see the logic behind it,” Sungjong answers calmly. “It’s a big room, hyung. Why do we need to move? It’s not as if we have anything to hide.” The statement is a veiled challenge, Sungyeol can tell, and from the way Woohyun’s eyes narrow he knows too.

“No, we don’t, but do you know that I was this close to getting Gyu-hyung into the right mood to me from behind? Do you know how hard it is to coax him into that?” Sunggyu chokes at Woohyun’s frank words, and Sungyeol laughs again. Sunggyu throws him a baleful glare, and he immediately schools his face into one of perfect innocence.

“Not really. I can get him to do it whenever I want.” Alright, now that’s definitely a challenge. Woohyun’s actually starting to extract himself from Sunggyu—holy , he’s actually giving up on his original goal?—and he’s obviously gearing up for his retort and—

“Sungyeollie?” Myungsoo’s plaintive voice interrupts them from the door, and all heads in the room immediately turn to him (in hindsight, Sungyeol thinks they must have looked ridiculous, although it’s true that they all respond pretty much instantly to anything Myungsoo says). Myungsoo’s holding a mug, and it takes Sungyeol a moment to recognise it as his. “Oh, good, you’re here. Yeol, someone spiked the coffee this morning. How much did you drink?”

“Oh,” Sungjong replies sagely, and Sungyeol starts laughing all over again. He thought his coffee tasted weird!

“I knew he was drunk,” Sunggyu groans.

“Just what I need, a drunk Sungyeol interrupting my plans for the morning,” Woohyun grumbles, but Sungyeol notices that he’s still settled very comfortably between Sunggyu’s legs and Sunggyu’s hand is still on his , so he doesn’t think he’s interrupted much. For some reason that sets him off laughing again, and Myungsoo gives him an appraising look.

“Well, I guess it doesn’t matter how much you drank. It’s clearly too much.” Myungsoo sighs, but his next move is just to put the mug down on the mantelpiece and walk inside, closing the door behind him.

“Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asks in confusion, and for some reason that makes Myungsoo’s face crinkle up in a smile.

“Well, nothing we can do about it, right? So we might as well make good use of the morning.”

Sungyeol smiles wickedly at that, because drunk or not—he never turns down an offer from Myungsoo.

-

As it turns out, Woohyun gets his wish and then some, because Sunggyu s him like he wanted (probably harder than he needed to, if Woohyun’s swears and moans were anything to go by) and, for some odd reason, he orders Sungyeol to do the same after Sunggyu’s finished with him, so Sungyeol obliges. He really doesn’t get it because he’s pretty sure Woohyun’s must hurt after what Sunggyu did to him, but well, he doesn’t really turn down Woohyun’s offers either.

Amusingly enough, despite all the swapping that went on during the actual , when everything’s over Sungyeol finds Sungjong nuzzling into his side and turns his head to see Woohyun sprawled all over Sunggyu again, Sunggyu drawing him closer with an arm around his waist. Myungsoo’s lying between them, one of his hands linked with Sunggyu’s while he clings to Sungjong with his other arm. It’s warm and comfy and Sungyeol’s feeling completely sated, so he’s not surprised when he feels sleep starting to creep up on him.

It takes them all by surprise when the door slams open. Woohyun makes a vague noise of protest from where he’s trying to melt into Sunggyu (seriously, why is he being cuddlier than Myungsoo today?) and lifts his head again, glaring. Sungyeol looks over, his eyes immediately focusing on the way Hoya has Dongwoo pressed up against the wall rather than their surprised expressions.

“So this is where you all went!” Dongwoo proclaims, sounding a little reproachful. “I couldn’t find any of you! How could you all leave us out? That’s just so mean!”

Woohyun groans audibly, and Sungjong throws a pillow at them. “God, get a room!” Woohyun yells, and that sets Sungyeol off laughing again.

Eventually, Dongwoo and Hoya end up joining them in the pile on the floor, and Sungyeol has a nice time lazing on his side while he watches them make out (they’re going so slowly, how even?). He sees Myungsoo shuffle over to join them, giving them both kisses in apology and letting them shove him down. He ends up falling asleep before anything really happens, but well, he’s pretty sure no one will blame him—and they’ll wake him up if things start heating up again anyway.

(They do, but the ten minutes of sleep he gets is apparently enough to set off his hangover, so Woohyun lets Sungyeol cling to him and whimper miserably while Sunggyu and Sungjong go over to join the others. “God, I sacrifice so much for you,” Woohyun says in a long-suffering tone as he helps Sungyeol up. Sungyeol makes a tiny noise of assent into his neck, squeezing his eyes shut.

“I can’t believe that in the end I have to get a different room all because of your headache. I was here first.” Woohyun doesn’t really sound mad or anything, but he does sound pretty regretful. Sungyeol can empathise—someone over there is making Myungsoo moan really hard and if his head wasn’t hurting like a he’d want to join in too.

“I’ll make it up to you when I’m better,” he promises, and Woohyun sighs, but looks a little more mollified as he leads Sungyeol out of the room, still limping occasionally.)