Myungsoo/Sungyeol/Woohyun - weekend mornings

Infinite Spectrum

A/N: Sorry for the huge delay between updates! I've gotten pretty busy, so I can't update regularly anymore. That said, this is kind of a lie of an update because I wrote this... last year-ish and it's a de-anon from infinitememe originally posted here. I wanted to hold off from de-anoning until I wrote a sequel but eh, it's been so long that I might as well post this damn thing and put the sequel up separately if I ever get around to it.

Also, while updates will be slow from now on until my semester ends, I'm still writing so they're not likely to stop completely <3


Myungsoo wakes up to a cold draft on his . Grimacing, he reaches around to tug the comforter back up, sighing when it settles in place. Damn it, he thought he was in the middle. Did he roll over? “Sungyeol?” he mumbles experimentally, burying his face in the pillow. He doesn’t get a response—no shifting, no ‘so you’re finally awake, idiot’—so he concludes that Sungyeol’s probably already out of bed. He reaches forward instead, vaguely groping around and feeling nothing but mostly-cool sheets. Damn. Woohyun’s gone too.

“What happened to sleeping in on weekends?” he asks the empty room dryly, forcing his eyes open. Thankfully, the curtains are still drawn, so he’s not immediately assaulted by too much light to handle. In fact, the room’s still completely dark and the air-con’s running at full speed—it’s like Sungyeol and Woohyun both got out of bed meaning to come back, or they’d have woken him up (and Myungsoo knows first-hand that they’re both very merciless and will stop at nothing when they want him awake).

It’s weird, though. It’s normal enough for one or the other of them to wake up early, but both? They’d usually wake him up in that case. Well, whatever. The only way to really find out is to get out of bed. If only it wasn’t so goddamn cold.

Finally, Myungsoo bravely pokes a toe out of the comforter, immediately flinching at how ridiculously icy it is and retreating hurriedly. (It’s Sungyeol’s fault—he insists that it’s necessary because Myungsoo ‘gives off more heat than should be humanly possible’, which Myungsoo doesn’t agree with because then he shouldn’t feel like he’ll freeze to death the moment he gets out of bed.) Eventually, after a couple more false tries, Myungsoo scrambles out from under the blanket and into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

“That had better have been worth it,” he grumbles, groping for his toothbrush. Sungyeol’s and Woohyun’s are both out of their cups again, so he puts them back. They’ll never remember that they’re supposed to put their toothbrushes back after using them. He gets washed up and dressed quickly (feeling really thankful that he had an outfit behind the door, because he didn’t turn off the air-conditioner before coming in) before venturing out of the bathroom and downstairs.

The first thing that greets him when he reaches the bottom of the stairs is the smell of coffee. (Now he knows who woke up first.) He’s in the process of sneaking as quietly as he can down the hallway to the kitchen, hopefully to pounce on Sungyeol from behind and freak the out of him, when he hears laughter from the living room.

“No, not there, you idiot, are you trying to or make me laugh?” That’s Sungyeol’s voice, but he can hear Woohyun’s laughter joining in.

“Both. Think I can’t do it?”

Sungyeol’s laughter slips into a moan, one that sends a shiver of heat down Myungsoo’s spine. “No. I mean, yes. No, I mean—okay, yeah, that’s a lot better. Go on doing that.”

“You’re so easy.” Woohyun’s tone is affectionate, though. Myungsoo’s torn between being amused and aroused at the extremely audible kiss that follows, mingled with Sungyeol’s half-formed moans and a vague mumble of ‘goddammit, your belt’s stuck’. Suppressing a smile, Myungsoo slips into the kitchen.

Sure enough, Sungyeol’s made a new pot of coffee, and there’s a half-full mug already on the counter. Myungsoo considers refilling it, but ends up deciding against it, grabbing three new mugs instead and a tray. He takes a sip of his coffee before filling the others mugs, sighing at the warm buzz. There’s nothing quite like Sungyeol’s coffee. Woohyun’s the only idiot in this house who can’t appreciate how good it tastes black.

Myungsoo makes sure to dump extra sugar and cream into Woohyun’s mug before picking the tray up carefully. He smirks when he nudges the door open with his foot and the first thing he hears is Sungyeol loudly, something that sounds like ‘Woohyun’ and ‘’ and ‘right there’. It seems like they escalated quickly. The living room door’s only slightly ajar, so Myungsoo uses his foot again to shove it open, peering in.

Sungyeol’s bent backwards over the couch, arms wound tightly around Woohyun and his face buried in his neck. Woohyun looks like he’s holding Sungyeol up, but Myungsoo can’t be sure. As far as he’s concerned, he’s seeing far too little of this. Not bothering to shut the door behind him, Myungsoo walks in directly, smiling when both heads immediately swivel around to look over at him.

“Hey,” Sungyeol greets vaguely, botching his pronunciation entirely when Woohyun s forward and he bites his lip. “Good morning. Um—oh, .”

“You’re up early,” Woohyun says, sounding somewhat more coherent than Sungyeol. Not by much, though. Myungsoo shrugs, setting the tray down on the table and walking around the couch.

“You’re up earlier,” he answers, slowly admiring the view from top to bottom. Sungyeol’s long, pale legs are wound around Woohyun’s waist, and Woohyun’s hitching him up with his hands under his thighs. They’re both only from the waist-down—he expected as much, considering how quickly they progressed from making out to ing—but it’s possibly an even more tantalising sight, with how much skin is being covered when he wants to see it all. “And also busy, I see.”

“Want in?” Woohyun asks with a grin, ing forward again to make Sungyeol swear and clutch at his shoulders. “Sungyeol’s mouth is unoccupied.”

“Can I please have a say in this?” Sungyeol groans, and Woohyun shuts him up with a kiss. Myungsoo watches the way their tongues tangle through the open-mouthed kiss, inhaling deeply. They’re both panting by the time Woohyun pulls away, but Sungyeol still adds, “And my mouth is plenty occupied.”

“Don’t make me,” Woohyun teases. “Will you ever say no to Myungsoo?” Sungyeol makes a face, but doesn’t bother denying it.

Myungsoo smiles, shaking his head. “No, it’s okay. I think…” He glances over, pulling over their footstool and straddling it, aware of the way both pairs of eyes follow his movements. “I’ll just watch,” he says, voice a little husky.

The heated look that he gets for his words is well worth it. “You always have the best ideas,” Sungyeol tells him seriously. Myungsoo grins, his lips deliberately just because.

“Thank you. So, are you going to…?”

“Yes,” Woohyun cuts in, and from the way Sungyeol moans readily, he’s definitely doing something right.

Myungsoo reaches down to fumble with his tightening jeans, never taking his eyes off Sungyeol and Woohyun. God, he loves weekend mornings.