Woohyun/Sungyeol, Sunggyu/Woohyun, Sungyeol/Myungsoo - the stars are watching

Infinite Spectrum

tw: cheating


The stars are watching.

Woohyun kisses Sungyeol desperately, their mouths crashing down each other in an ugly tangle of longing and pain and misery; Sungyeol’s fingers scrabble at his skin, tearing off his tie, but never leaving even the hint of a scratch. They don’t say anything, because even a word would mean having to acknowledge that this is real—that they’re doing what they’re doing.

In this very moment Sunggyu is waiting for him at home, ever patient under his grumpiness. He’ll greet Woohyun with a kiss and not even notice that Woohyun’s mouth tastes of Sungyeol’s come and that his skin smells like sweat and Sungyeol’s cologne (Woohyun cleans up before he leaves, always, but sometimes he feels like the scent is imprinted on his skin). Myungsoo will be here later, will walk over the same doorstep Woohyun did two hours ago and never know that he was here.

They’re always so careful but it’s not enough. Woohyun loved this so much at first, the thrill of an affair with a man as taken as he is, the spark of variety in a life that was slowing down a bit too much for him. But now he’s lost and floundering and doesn’t know what to feel anymore when he looks at Sungyeol and feels that tug, the same tug he felt with Sunggyu, the same tug he still feels with Sunggyu. When he looks at the way Sungyeol watches Myungsoo, fond and affectionate, but Sungyeol still answers his kisses with the same heat that drew him like the figurative moth to the flame.

He kisses and touches and tugs at Sungyeol’s hair when Sungyeol sinks to his knees, occupying his mouth so he doesn’t need to bother saying a word. He returns the favour later, but makes sure never to hold too tightly, press too hard, because Sungyeol bruises easily and he can’t let Myungsoo know something is wrong.

He leaves half an hour later, neat and clean and perfect all over again, Sungyeol’s touch still lingering when he kisses him just before he steps out the door. Nobody saw them. Nobody knows this is happening. Woohyun will go back to Sunggyu and Myungsoo will come home to Sungyeol and nobody, nobody, nobody will ever know.

But the stars are watching.