Regretted

Falling in Love

Jiyong's POV

"she probably went to Youngjae's house" I said calmly so I drove over to Youngjae's house and peeked between the curtains again she's crying because of me and that is the first time in my life I made her cry and I've never seen her cry until now. As I kept peeking she was hugging Youngjae and he was her hair, I regret doing those stuff to her I just wish I never existed "I love you Minhee.." I said quietly got back to my car and drove off. 

I got home and I still can't forgive myself, I went upstairs and locked my door I flopped down on my bed thinking what should I do to apologize but she'll never want to see my face again, -KNOCK-KNOCK- "honey come down for dinner" my mom said "I don't have appetite" I told her but she never replied, I opened my phone and looked through some old photos of Minhee and I we were really young back then.

Minhee's POV 

"Can I stay here for one night again just incase he visits me again?" I asked looking down at the floor "sure anytime" he replied patting my head "do you want to sleep in my bed?" He asked "n-no it's ok" I said "it's ok and it's really embarrassing making a guest sleep on the floor" he said smiling at me "ok then but one thing... c-can you sleep beside me I feel scared" I said blushing "o-ok then if that's what you want" he replied with and awkward smile.

On the Bed

Narrator's POV

You and Youngjae were both on the edge of the bed you on the right side and him on the left and both of you sleeping with both your backs facing each other and it was really awkward but you both fell asleep fast but then you turned left and you were close to him and then he turned right so both of you were close but not that close, both of your shoulders were touching then you turned left again and hugged him by his waist and he but his left arm around your waist too.

Youngjae's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Minhee so close to me and she was hugging me to I looked at her beautiful face she was really pretty just then she slowly started opening her eyes too then she saw me and it was really awkward she then noticed that her arm was around my waist and my arm was around her waist too then we both took our arms off each other's waist "I-I'm toilet" I said scratching the back off my head. So I walked out of the room and went toilet but I really didn't need to go but it was just really awkward, I went in the toilet and locked the door "what happened last night??" I asked myself.

Minhee's POV

I got out of the room "why was I hugging him?" I walked over to the sofa and sat there thinking to myself then I heard the bathroom door unlocked I walked to the bathroom and bumped into Youngjae "sorry" I said I walked inside the bathroom and washed my face and got out, I can smell food it was kimchi noodles, I sat back down the sofa and played on my phone "breakfast is ready!" He said so I went over to the dining table and sat down we both ate quietly and it was really awkward and all you can hear is the slurping of the noodles, I finished my food immidietly and drank water he finished his food too "uhm can you drop me off at my house?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers "ok sure" he said just when we are heading out to the door there was a sudden knock -KNOCK-KNOCK- 'who could that be' I asked myself then youngjae went to open the door and there were 6 boys that came in so I hid behind him "who are these people" I asked "relax they're my friends" he said. "Ok so I'll introduce them to you so Minhee this is Jackson , this is Mark, this is JR, this is Jb. this is Bambam  and this is Yugyeom and guys this is my friend Minhee" he said "Friend?" Bambam said "I thought she was your Girlfriend" Bambam said "no she's just a friend" Youngjae said hitting Bambam "why would she be this early at your house?" Bambam asked "she slept here" Youngjae said calmly "WHAT?!?!" all six off them said "I-it's a long story and were just friends so don't think of any other things" I said  "ok" all six of them said "uhmm Youngjae I have to go now" I said "aww whyyyy" Bambam said whining "let's go" Youngjae said taking my hand, I noticed all six of them were looking at our hands but I just ignored it. He drove over to my house and dropped me off, I knocked on the door and my mum was already there she opened the door for me and waved at Youngjae "byee" I said.

"where have you been?" My mum asked "oh I went at Youngjae's house cuz I was bored" I said calmly "ohhhh~ what did you do~" she cooed "nothing much but he made me breakfast and don't think wrong" I said going upstairs to my room.