Broke

Falling in Love

You woke up and got off your bed you had to go to the mall to get a present for Jiyong your bestfriend for tomorrow's party, you got ready and went down stairs to eat breakfast, your mum wasn't there she went work early you were alone in the house, it was really quite. You rushed out to go to your car, you drove to the mall and parked your car, you walked inside the mall and thought to yourself 'hmmm what should I get him since I already got him most of the stuff he likes from the past years?' you didn't know what to get him, as you walked along the mall it catches your eye a really cute white teddy bear so you thought about it and bought it, when you got out of the store suddenly there was a really familiar face 'is it him?' you thought, you saw Jiyong with someonelse 'i-is that his girlfriend' she was very pretty and there were even holding hands, your heart stopped tears started rolling down your cheeks, he never knew you loved him, you liked him since you two first met. You kept on crying and you can't take your eyes off them two 'they seem really happy' you said to yourself, you finally got back to yourself and ran back to your car, you couldn't stop crying and your eyes were really swollen, "Minhee calm down" you said to yourself and drove back home calmly eventhough you couldn't stop thinking about it. 

At Home

You went lazily upstairs and threw the gift you bought for Jiyong on the bed and laid down, you kept staring at the bear you couldn't forget that moment on the mall you really loved him but he never loved you, he loved you as a little sister since you are younger than him for 4 months. You got up lazily and got your phone, you called your friend which was like a big brother to you, he's 7 months older than you his name was Choi Youngjae, you and him has the same last name but not relatives, you ask him moslty advice for what boys like cause he knew you like Jiyong and most of all the secret Jiyong doesn't  know is that you loved him for 13 years. -RINGRING- you were still waiting for Youngjae to pick up his phone, "yeobseo?" he questioned "it's me Minhee, can you come over at my house?" I said with a sniff "yah are you crying? Did something happen?" he retorted "Oppa please cheer me up I need some company with me then I'll tell you everything" you said soulless "arasseo I'll be there soon" *presses the end button*