Apologize (last chapter)

Falling in Love

After One week.

Minhee's POV

its already been a week and there's not much that happened it was a boring week -RING-RING- I looked at my phone and I got a text message from Jiyong I never expected him to text me.

Text Message:

Hi Minhee, I know you're probably going to ignore this but can you come to the park today? I have something to tell you  but if you don't want to come then it's ok but it would be great if you came.

-Jiyong

I read the text message and decided to go to the park, I walked to the park since it was pretty near and I saw a tall figure but I wasn't sure he it was him but when I got closer to the figure I noticed it was Jiyong it was really awkward "hey.." I said I sat down on the bench with him "hey I'm really sorry about what I did to you I guess I wasn't thinking and I was really lonely.. I'm really sorry" he apologized "it's ok and thank you for apologizing" I said "lonely??" I asked "yes it broke up with Hani because I saw her making out with another man.." He said "do you want to get ice cream??" He asked "sure ill pay for it" I smiled at him "no I'll pay for it since I'm the guy" he smiled back "ok" so we both walked over to the ice cream shop and he bought me a strawberry flavored on and and chocolate for him then we went back to the bench and sat there eating our ice cream "would you say yes if..I asked you out?" He asked I looked at him and was but "there's ice cream on near your lip" he said changing the subject so he got his handkerchief out and leaned towards my face and wiped the ice cream both of us were really close and I looked at his face he was really handsome then I just suddenly leaned towards him for a kiss "yes.." I said and hugged him tightly.

                                                                                      ~~~~

HEY SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE AND ITS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT DONT WORRY IM DOING ANOTHER FANFIC~  PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WHICH GOT7 MEMBER YOU WANT TO SHIP THE OC WITH E.G. You and Bambam you and Mark you and Jackson you and Yugyeom You and Youngjae you and Jb you and Jr THE MOST GOT7 MEMBER VOTED WILL BE WITH THE OC AND PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT BELOW (comment your bias' name)