Uncomfortable

Falling in Love

Jiyong's Party

Jiyong's POV

I was really angry at Youngjae although he was my hyung but he's been spending too much time with Minhee and I didn't get to spend anytime with her, I went to the bar and asked for two soju's one for me and one for Hani so I went looking for Hani around the club and I finally saw but when I saw her my blood was boiling and I was really and angry, I walked up to her and cleared my throat to get both of theirs attention they both looked my way "why are you making out with another man behind my back" I said fiercely to her and glanced a cold look at the guy "Jiyong it's not what you think" she said reaching her hand to touch me "don't touch me and thank you for ruining my birthday, were over" I said walking angrily out the club and drove home.

Minhee's House

Minhee's POV 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Youngjae beside me kneeling down on the floor he was holding my hand "awh my head hurts" I said rubbing my temples, I stared at Youngjae's face and he was really handsome then suddenly his eyes slowly started opening "good morning" I said half-asleep "good morning he said yawning, he loosened his grip on my hand so I slowly take my hand off his hand and sat up the bed "sorry if you had to stay with me here.." I said quietly "it's ok" he said rubbing his eyes, "I'll be back" I said walking out the room I washed my face in the bathroom and went back to the room but Youngjae wasn't there "huh?.." I said to myself then I heard someone in the kitchen so I walked to the kitchen and he was there "you don't have to cook" I said walking towards him "no it's ok just sit down and watch TV or something and I'll take care off the breakfast" he said gathering all the ingredients "are you sure?" I asked "don't worry about me" he said smilling at me. I went to the living room and got my phone out and started scrolling through instagram, I got bored so I played games on my phone then a few minutes later "breakfast is served" he said to me so I walked up to the dining table and saw the food it looks really yummy it was tteokguk (rice cake soup), we both started eating and it was really yummy and we both finished our breakfast "thank you for the good breakfast" I said clearing up the dishes "I'll wash since you did the cooking"I said "ok then" he said and sat down the sofa.

I finished washing the dishes and sat down with Youngjae and watched TV "Minhee I have to go home now I need to fix up some stuff" he said "no worries" I said smilling at him "are you sure?" He asked sounding abit worried "trust me" I said patting his shoulder "ok then I'll have to go" he said walking out the door "wait!!" I shouted he turned around and I hugged him tightly "thanks for having my back" I said loosening the tight hug "you're welcome" he said patting my head "byee!" I said waving at him. I closed the door and sat back at the sofa and I drifted off to sleep.

-KNOCK-KNOCK- I slowly opened my eyes "huh?.." I said rubbing my eyes -KNOCK-KNOCK- I walked over to the door and opened it, it was Jiyong he looked drunk "w-what b-" I said and suddenly he pinned me up the wall "J-jiyong what are you doing" I said trying to push him off, he started kissing me and I felt uncomfortable "J-jiyong stop.. Please" I said sobbing, I was weak but I managed to push him off of me and ran out the house, I did love Jiyong but I wasn't expecting him to be this person.

Jiyong's POV

"why did I do that?" I messed up now and Minhee hates me now and she probably doesn't want to see my face, I'm a bad person I walked out the house and started to drive somewhere I can forget all the problems "she hates me" I said reapeating it over and over to myself while I was driving and tears started flowing down my cheeks I couldn't help but cry so I stopped a peaceful place and sobbed there but I no one had my back so I was all alone, I was really angry at myself.

Minhee's POV

I tried holding my tears back while running but it just kept on flowing, I found a bench and and cried between my knees "Minee?.." I heard a voice say then I looked up and it was Youngjae "why are you crying.." He said sitting next to me "lets go to my house" he said holding my hand and leading me to his car "w-what are you doing here" I said sniffling "I went and bought some food" he said opening the door for me "I feel so sorry for you because I always interrupt you from doing your own business.." I said quietly "didn't I say I had your back everytime" he said smiling at me.

Youngjae's house 

"Why were you crying awhile ago?.." He asked standing infront of me "after you left my house someone knocked five minutes after you left then I opened the door and it was Jiyong he looked drunk then  he pinned me up the wall and started doing nasty thing to me and I couldn't push him off and I was really uncomfortable but I managed to push him off and then I ran away from him but I didn't expect him to do that to me and I didn't expect him to be that kind of person I really hated that experience so I got really scared and cried" I said sobbing, I hugged him tightly "I don't want that to happen again I'm really scared" I said crying on his chest "just let it all out Minhee" he said my hair I stopped crying and wiped my tears off my face then Youngjae held my cheeks and kissed my forehead "I won't leave you" he said, "thank you for having my back again" I said hugging him.