Remember

Falling in Love

"Jiyongie remember when we first met each other *sighs* that was good times" you said "haha you still remember that?" he asked "ofcourse how can I not!" you said excitedly, "Minnie-ah can you come with me I have to do a photoshoot" he said "okay" you replied cutely.

Photoshoot

You sat down at the sideliners while Jiyong gets changed for the photoshoot. You played on your phone while you waited for him, when I looked up he was there. I put my phone in my pocket and watched him do some really amazing poses for the camera. He did really y poses which I cant take my eyes off him. I thought to myself should I just confess that I like him? I put my index finger on my lip. It was really getting hot in the room so i decided to take my jacket off, I was just wearing a plain white shirt. I kept on watching him until it was finished, I went up to him "waahhh~ you looked so cool~ with all those poses" you cooed "really? haha thanks" he said scratching the back of his head.

It was pretty late now so he dropped me off at my house, "Oh Minnie-ah you're here!" My mum said preparing the table to eat dinner, I sat down on the chair and waited for my mum to finish which wasn't that long, we both started eating, then we finished eating, I helped my mum pack up the food and plates then I headed upstairs to my room, I changed into my PJ's, brushed my teeth and went to bed.