Shocked

Falling in Love

Minhee's POV

I squinted my eyes to see if it was real ''oh i'm probably just hallucinating'' i said to myself rubbing my eyes, I turned off the light switch but it didn't seem to make some differences, I walked over to my bed but I turned around and the eye wasn't there ''so i was hallucinating" I said quietly, I walked quietly to my bed and I drifted off to sleep.

Jiyong's POV

"Minhee didn't seem to notice me" I said still peeking inside but just then she saw me, my eyes widened "eottokke?!" i said yell-whispering to myself,but I heard her say "oh im probably just hallucinating" and she rubbed her eyes, she turned off the switchand walked back to bed.

I walked to my car and thought 'would she be at my party tomorrow?'

I drove back home, washed up and went to bed like nothing happened.

Youngjae's POV 

I woke up and remebered what happened last night, I touched my bottom lip and smilied shyly, I went out of my room and saw Minhee sleeping peacefully I walked over to her and and bent my knees so I could take a closer look at her face, she looked really beautiful I moved aside the strands of hair on her face and hooked it at the back of her ear. "oh I need to make breakfast" I said standing up.

I got out the ingredients and stuff I needed and started to cook.

Minhee's POV 

I woke up and saw Youngjae cooking "mmm it smells good" I said to myself smiling, I walked over to him and said "it looks good" "aniya it's just fried rice and eggs"  he said smiling to me "oh about last night.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I said fidgeting with my fingers "it's ok I understand, you just tripped on the stool he said putting the fried rice and eggs on our plates, I walked to the table sat down and said "thank you for the food" I said happily and ate.

"Oppa are you going to the party?" I asked "yes" he said "ok" you said happily "oh Minhee you don't have any clothes for the party, do you want me to drop you off at your house wait for you there?" He asked cutely "oh ok" you replied smiling at him just then -KNOCK-KNOCK- 

Youngjae's POV

"Ill get it" I said to Minhee and smiled, I walked over to the door and opened it I wasn't expecting this person to come, I looked over to Minhee but she was on her phone, "hey what brings you here?" I said. 

Minhee's POV

When Youngjae opened the door I heard him say "hey what brings you here?" "who could that person be" I said quietly so I walked over to Youngjae and stood next to him my eyes widen in shock and that person was Jiyong. 

Jiyong's POV

I drove over to Youngjae's house but I bet she is still there so I knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door finally opened, it was Youngjae "hey what brings you here? he asked just then I saw Minhee stand beside him but she had a shocked expression on her face, I felt quite sad when she had that expression. 

"Minheeeeee!!!!!! I've been looking for you everywhere and you're not answering your calls, have you been sick?" I asked and gave her a big hug.

Minhee's POV

"Minheeeeee!!!!! I've been looking for you everywhere and you're not answering you calls, have you been sick?" He asked then he gave me a big hug and I was quite shocked "s-sorry I j-just neede-d some acompany s-since you were too busy" I said being abit uncomfortable from the hug, Jiyong let go of me and said "oh sorry for making you uncomfortable", it was the first time he made me uncomfortable. "Youngjae we have to get going now I need clothes for the party" I said holding his hand and pulling him to get to the car, "don't be late for the party by the way" Jiyong said looking at our hands holding each others, "ok" I said and turned back to wave at him, I was still holding onto Youngjae's hand and pulling him to the car but I noticed his face getting redder "what's wrong with him?" I asked myself.

We both got into the car and he drove off, it was quiet in the car but it wasn't awkward then after 10 minutes he dropped me off and waited at my place.

I knocked on the front door but there wasn't any response so I got the extra keys in my pocket and opened the house, I signaled Youngjae to come and he did "My mom went to another city to take care some off the stuff for her work" I said plopping down the couch "I see"Youngjae said "I'll just get ready for the party, if you want anything just help yourself" I said smilling at him "mm ok" he said smilling back at me.

 

Sorry guys I haven't been updating cus I have been busy for school anyways I hope you like the chapters and just to let you know its going to end soon (maybe) please let me know about the fanfic rate it 1-10 (just to let you guys know its my first time writing one) Ill update the next chapter tomorrow IF I have time hopefully!! ANNYEONG~