Jealousy

Falling in Love

Jiyong's POV

I drove over to Youngjae's house and hopped out of my car 'would she be here?' I thought to myself and then I saw the curtains had a gap in it so I peeped inside the house and I saw Minhee with Youngjae.

Minhee's POV 

I was sitting down the couch and said to myself "I just can't forget about him and the girl", you started crying, Youngjae saw me and pulled me up for a hug, he put his chin lightly on my head and said "let it all out Minhee, I'm here, just confess to Jiyong that you like him so it doesn't bother you all the time.." He said while my hair "mianhe oppa, you see me crying all the time" I said wiping my tears off my eyes and cheeks, "it's ok" he said and kissed your forehead and smiled to you, "I'll go and wash up now" you said calmly. I went and got clothes that Youngjae let me borrowed and got in the bathroom, I locked the door and took my clothes off and stepped in the shower and turned it on, it started pouring warm water, after that I washed my hair and my body then I got out of the shower with a towel on, I put on the clothes that Youngjae gave me and got out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel.

"Go sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the ground" Youngjae said "Aniya I'll sleep on the ground" you said "are you sure?" he said questioning you "yes" you replied "ok I'll set up the mattress" he said and got up getting the stuff you need, he started prepairing the mattress and got you some pillows and a blanket, "I'll help you since that's the least I can do for you" you said walking over to him and suddenly you tripped on a stool and Youngjae caught you with his hands and both of you landed on the mattress on an awkward position, you ontop of him and his lips touching yours both staring into each other's eyes.

Jiyong's POV 

I saw Minhee sitting on the couch crying 'why is she crying?' I thought to myself the I saw Youngjae pulled he up and hugged her, I felt jealousy ran through me then I heard Youngjae say "let it all out Minhee, I'm here, just confess to Jiyong that you like him so it doesn't bother you all the time..", my eyes widen in confusion 'does she know I have a girlfriend?', that's why I didn't want to tell her I had a girlfriend because I know she will get hurt but I know that she likes me, but Youngjae hyung liked her too so I stopped liking her since then but it's a different feeling when I'm with Minhee, it seems more fun but when I'm with Hani all we do is just make out and I get sick of it.

I was still watching Youngjae and Minhee then I haw Minhee say something to Youngjae but I didn't quite hear it since her voice was really quiet, then I saw Youngjae kissed Minhee's forehead just then I felt jealous again, I saw Minhee walked to the bathroom and washed up then after a few minutes she came out and they were saying something to eachother but I couldn't hear it properly just then Minhee was walking towards Youngjae and tripped on the stool and he caught Minhee but they both fell onto the bed,Minhee ontop and Youngjae on the bottom, as I looked closer my eyes widen in shock they're lips was touching and they're faces seems to be crimson red. I felt really jealous and mad at the same time, I can't stop liking Minhee eventhough I have a girlfriend.

Minhee's POV

Youngjae and I didn't move an inch then I felt a tingling sensation on my lips, I felt my cheeks get hotter then after the one minute kiss I finally got back to my senses and got off Youngjae, I helped him up and both our faces were really red then it was an awkward silence until he broke the silence and said "g-go s-ssleep n-now, g-goodnight" he said trying not to be awkward and smiling at me, he scratched the back of his head while walking to his room.

"It's going to be a long night" I said to myself, I walked up to the switch until I saw an eye peeking in the gap of the curtains.