Meeting

Falling in Love

13 years ago...

"Minhee!!!! Wake up!!" I heard my mum call from downstairs, I groaned as I sat up my bed. I got off my bed and said "Good Morning" to my dad's picture, he died 3 years ago in a car accident, so it was just me and my mum left. I walked lazily down the stairs and sat on the chair, "finally you are awake, eat your breakfast hunny" my mum said happily, I ate my breakfast yummily and got ready for school I said goodbye to my dad's picture and my mom who was cleaning the house.

Going to School

I was walking to school since it was just pretty near, I go to Seoul High school.

I walked along the hallways then I finally found my classroom, I sat down on my desk and the bell rang I was just in time. Mr.Kim walked in the room and said we had a new student, the student walked in it was a boy, then he introduced him, his name was Kwon Jiyong. Mr.Kim assigned him to sit next to me, he just got on with the boring teaching. *RING*RING* the bell rang it was time for break, Mr.Kim called me to his desk and said "look after Jiyong he looks lonely." "Yes Sungsaengnim" I replied. I walked over Jiyong's desk "Hi My name is Choi Minhee" I said "My Name is Kwon Jiyong" he replied, "do you want to walk around the school?" I asked "sure" he replied. So when you and Jiyong walked around the school you two got closer to each other and he even drops you off and picks you up at your house.

-END OF PAST-