The Raw Deal

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Zino considered his objections, Yubin quickly asked the client.

"May I know the reason for divorce?" 

Mrs Moon's eyes turned sad..no, more like tortured.

"Let's just say I am trapped in this marriage and it has been for 4years already. I need my freedom." she said.

"But you could just leave. Right?"Yubin asked. "Unless you needed the divorce settlement money."

"It's not that easy when you are part of 2 families' permanent arrangement. If I were to divorce or run away from my husband, my family and I will lose everything. My husband's family will make sure that happens if the divorce was initiated by me. I have signed a prenup contract that unless there was hard evidence that my husband cheated on me that I will be able to get half of his estate. It's the only way my family and I can survive and the only way I can afford to pay you." Mrs Moon revealed.

"And you have not gotten any evidence of him cheating yet?" Yubin seemed to be the interviewer now.

Mrs Moon shook her head. "My husband is not so much a cheater. He's something else. You need to understand that I need to get out of this trapped loveless marriage. The prenup contract was the only biggest mistake I have ever made. It's a death sentence. Nothing can end the marriage unless he is caught with another woman."

Yubin understood that trapped feeling so she nodded. Zino looked at Yubin slightly worried but Yubin gave him a reassuring nod as well.

"I also need to tell you why I am offering you so much money which is half of what I am entitled to from the divorce settlement." Mrs Moon continued with a sigh. "The hard evidence for divorce as stated in the prenup contract requires a raw video footage of....the real act of the affair."

Yubin widened her eyes and she could see Zino leaned forward to understand more of what Mrs Moon was trying to say. Yubin's past jobs for such cases required photo evidence mostly to the extent of kissing, or a posed photo of a drugged sleeping man in bed with her without the need of Yubin having to have ual with the target.

Before Yubin could respond, Zino stood up, taking Yubin's hand as he gave Mrs Moon his parting words. "I'm sorry. But you can easily hire a e for that job.You know very well we are not that kind of agency."

"But that's the challenge." Mrs Moon pleaded. "My husband is not an easy person to seduce. He doesn't fall into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter