Kiss and (not) Tell

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again, it was a silent drive home. This time, Yubin knew it was not angry Zino but perhaps a confused one? B y which he was not alone since she was as confused as too. First it was Zino pretending he did not recognize an ex or his own name? And second of all, there was that surprise kiss. And not just a simple kiss. If Yubin was pissed drunk, she was sure that kiss might just have led them to bed by now.

"You still haven't answered my question.."Yubin broke the ice again, remembering her earlier question on him and that girl at the club.

"What question?" Zino was too messed-up to think straight. He still could not believe he kissed Yubin and that she actually let him... well, for like 30 seconds perhaps. But it was long enough for him to not want to let go of her forever. !! What the was he doing? He could have just pulled her and hugged her? No, the kiss was necessary because the target was too close walking directly towards them and Zino kissing Yubin would actually cover both their faces. Anyway, people kiss openly in a club so the target did not even blink an eye at the both of them when he walked past a feet from them. Also, it was not the first time Zino and Yubin played couple in their con act. But their couple jobs were mostly just holding hands, hugging or the very most pretend kisses on the cheeks. This was a kiss that had crossed boundaries. They both could pretend it was just professionalism but he swore he could feel both their passionate heartbeats along with the kiss and it was far from acting.

"The question on that girl who knew your real name?"Yubin reminded him and brought him back to reality.

Zino sighed. "An ex from the past. Way before I met you."

"Before you were in the con business?" Yubin guessed.

Zino shook his head. "I was already in the con business. Just that...." He paused for a moment. "She didn’t know I was a con artist."

"But she knows your real name? That's odd, oppa. You never give out your real name to anyone." Yubin added.

"I...I...It was a spur of the moment." He admitted. "That's why I pretended not to recognize her. She mustn't know who I really am."

"A spur of the moment?" Yubin did not believe him. Whether he was Zino the con-man or Zino the drunk or Zino the playboy, he was always Zino the great pretender who never gave away his real name.

Zino remained silent, driving. But Yubin sensed something and she contemplated on whether she should probe. She let the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter