Truce

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yubin was happy with her progress in her mission so far. She could not wait to report to Zino about it but remembered they were not on talking terms lately. Oh and yes, she was supposed to confront him on breaking the house rule. In the car on the way home, Yubin turned to Sunmi.

"Later, you let me do the talking, ok. I'm after all, 2nd in command in that household."

Sunmi nodded. "I'm just gonna hide in my bedroom while mommy and daddy fight things out."

"Not funny, Mi. We all practiced this house rule and just because he's the boss, he gets to break it? No way!" Yubin stated.

"You go girl. Give him hell but don't let your jealous feels take over too much, unnie." Sunmi continued teasing.

"I'm not jealous!" Yubin exclaimed.

Surprisingly Zino was at home when the girls got home. He was watching TV in the living room. Alone. No by his side. But that did not mean the was somewhere else in the villa.

Yubin started looking around. "Ok, where is she?"

"HELLO!!! Anyone in there?" Yubin called out towards Zino's room.

Zino who was still sitting in the living room gave Sunmi a questionable look. Sunmi just shrugged and said "I'll be in my room. Bye, guys!"

There was no stranger in the house. Well, well, so he did break the rule since that girl was not a recruit. Yubin thought.

"What are you doing, Yub?" he finally asked when Yubin stood in front of him arms crossed.

"Oh he speaks!" Yubin noted aloud. "And he also brings a home!"

"I don't know what you are talking about." Zino turned to watch the TV again.

"Well then. Shall we check our CCTV? To see if our righteous boss did or did not break the house rule no.1?" Yubin suggested as she turned to walk towards Jun's room which stored the surveillance footage in their villa. As con- artists, the team took the security of their villa very seriously since they had a tendency to attract enemies, people who were once conned by them. 

She could feel Zino standing up and following her swiftly, trying to overtake her to the room. He managed to reach the room first but it was still too late as Sunmi had already found the footage and displayed it on the screen.

"Oops... guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter