No Vacation

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Mmmm.... oh yes.... oh good. Keep going..."

"You like it?"

"Yeah, baby...you are amazing.."

"Hey!"

Zino was not listening well. He just wanted her to go on.

"HEY!"

She called louder this time and he felt a slap on his shoulder. Why the was she stopping the heavenly ?!

"Oppa!!!" Yubin's voice was demanding this time.

Zino jerked awake this time. He found himself on a plane in first class, his legs stretched comfortably, and pants still on. Yubin was standing over him, looking at him with her arms folded after waking him up from a wet dream of her giving him an out of this world . It was not intentional, never. He always avoided ual thoughts on her but there were times these sinful illusions pop into his deep sleep that he had no control of. 

Yubin stared at him curiously and then trailed her eyes down to his lower body.

Oh .. Zino quickly grabbed the blanket at the side of his seat and covered his obvious hard bulge strained against his jeans, thanks to that stupid wet dream.

"Were you having a wet dream?" Yubin asked wide-eyed.... and then she burst out laughing.

He pulled her down to sit down. She was still laughing. If only she knew she was the female lead in his wet dream, she wouldn't be laughing at him like this.

"I left my seat for half an hour to chat with the boys and you managed to catch some quickie in your sleep?" Yubin teased again.

"It wouldn't be a quickie if you didn't stop it.." he rubbed the back of head, accusing her half-jokingly while a part of him actually meant it. If the dream continued, he might well be making her like no other.

"Now why didn't you take up my offer to let you that blonde last night? See what happened now?" Yubin just would not let go and kept laughing.

"Can we get to the part on why you woke me up now?" Zino got to the point.

"Oh yes." Yubin sat straight and got back to business. "Now, my dear boss. What is this story I hear from the boys that they are getting their vacation now and I am not?"

Right...Zino planned to break the news to Yubin when they landed in Seoul and were more relaxed at home. But thanks to his excited crew who could not wait to spend their vacation in years, he had to break the news to Yubin no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter