The Strategists

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After stalking the target for 5 days, Zino admitted to Yubin he found it difficult to arrange the meet between Yubin and the target, unless she worked in the target's company. But it was a tough call too considering there was no vacancy available and they probably need to come up with a plan quickly.

"I can't pretend I have skills in computer software, oppa. It'll have to be something close to a Personal Assistant or administrative job and we are not going to make someone leave so I can take it." Yubin stated the obvious but added. "How about the gym? I heard he goes there often?"

"He goes there 3 times a week for an hour and believe me, you won't be the only woman coming on to him at the gym. Plus, he was not even interested in any of them. I doubt he even know how to flirt at all." Zino reported.

"Who says I am going to come on to him?" Yubin shook her head at her mentor. "You under-estimated me."

Zino might have trained Yubin most areas in the business of con but the female seduction skills was mostly Yubin herself who worked on improvising and doing her own thing. And he knew she hardly ever did the coming on to men move since men mostly liked the chase but this case was of a different kind of target. A tough one to crack but yet Yubin was confident she had her way somehow.

"Do you notice any weird habits from the target? Like is this guy socially awkward or something?" Yubin was doing her homework, or rather checking if Zino did his homework.

Zino shook his head. "He got on well with his subordinates. Women who came on to him at the gym, he just rejected them politely. This dude is as normal as a boring guy. Maybe Mrs Moon is bored to death she had to leave him."

"And he doesn't check out pretty hot babes around him?" Yubin probed.

"Nope. . He's not gay too 'cause he was also oblivious to the gay men checking him out. It's like he has no radar in him at all."

"Maybe he needs to get drunk." Yubin guessed.

"That I don't know but I can find out tomorrow night. I heard he has to entertain a client who wanted to go to Club AX." Zino revealed.

"Ahh.. I see oppa had already gotten himself an inside informant already huh?" Yubin wondered which office girl he managed to charm to give him such information.

"Haha...if by informant, you mean Mrs Moon, then yes." Zino stated.

Hmm, their client was indeed a helpful one. Well, it made their job easier. Looked like Mrs Moon could not wait to get this job done as soon as possible as well.

"You know what. I'll go with you to the club tomorrow." Yubin suggested.

But Zino disagreed. "Not a good idea. The target can't see you yet. It has to be a well-orchestrated way to make your acquaintance with him and leave him with a deep impression."

"But another way is if he's a little drunk, he could be more vulnerable and open to flirtation, and I could make my move there and then at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter