The Gym Act

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Wednesday evening and after receiving Zino's text that the target was on the way to the gym, Yubin prepped herself ready for the meet. She did her stretching and warm-ups when she spotted the target heading to the weights section. Yubin continued on to do her crunches while waiting for the target to finish his weight-lifting where he would be expected to head to the thread-mill. Zino had told Yubin the target's usual routine of his gym itinerary. This guy was really following the same routine again. As expected, minutes later Moon Junwon headed to the thread-mill. Such a predictable target  Yubin made her way to the thread-mill next to him before any other women stole that spot. 

Yubin took her towel around her neck and hung it over the thread-mill panel, while secretly placing a hi-tech gadget under the panel of her thread-mill. It was a cool tiny gadget that tech geek, Jun invented called the multi-purpose malfunctioner. She did not take a single glance at the target next to her as she started the thread-mill machine. She did medium speed and stared straight ahead, still not taking a peek at her target. Not even checking if he had even taken a look at her. Most men would but she would not take this one for granted.

She could hear his slight breathing though, but it was of him running on a higher speed than her. Yubin decided to up her speed as she adjusted the panel on the machine. And from the looks of it, it seemed that Jun's gadget was starting to work....because the speed just kept increasing. Yubin tapped the panel's lower speed button but the speed was just going higher. She huffed and puffed, trying to match the increasing speed on the mill.

"Oh no!!" Yubin let out. "What is happening? Why can't I stop it?"

Her targeted stranger took notice of course. He quickly move away from his machine and tried to check her panel. Moon Junwon hit all buttons but the machine just would not stop.

"It's useless!!" Yubin exclaimed in between pants. Luckily for her, she was a gym regular and had some stamina but she hoped her target would not hesitate too long to help her somehow. "I don't know how long I can go on. I don't wanna fall horribly."

"It's ok, agasshi!" Moon Junwon looked at Yubin with a slight panic. "I'll go to the back and catch you...if that's ok."

Yubin looked at him worried but she soon nodded desperately for help. Perfect! Just what she wanted… some slight physical contact so they could move a little ahead in the flirting game. The target quickly ran to the back of her thread-mill and readied himself.

"Ok, I'm here." he informed. "Don't worry, you can stop running now and I will catch you safely."

Yubin stopped running and let the thread-mill sweep her backwards and into the arms of her target. He caught her under her arms, his hands keeping safely away from her chest. Hmm…not a ert after all. Yubin caught her breath as the target carefully held her up to stand on her feet.

"I'm sorry..." Yubin apologized. "I must be heavy."

"No..not at all.." the guy shook his head, smiling slightly.

"Oh, I'm supposed to thank you." Yubin added as she stood a foot facing him and bowed slightly. "Thank you so much. I'm so clumsy.."

"Glad to help." he rubbed his head. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter