The Client

TOXIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys did not waste time in arranging their month-long vacation trip. As soon as they landed in Seoul, they had book themselves flights out of the country the very next morning. Yubin sadly waved goodbye to the happy crew as they left the villa. Oh well, she might not get her vacation now but she might just get her very long-term vacation once she completed this job.

As Yubin approached her bedroom, she found Zino in her walk-in wardrobe checking out her clothes and accessories like a fashion stylist. He heard Yubin walking in and asked her.

“Where is that peach cream knee-length dress? I think it’s a Chloe.” He was searching her racks.

He was obviously picking out her outfit for the meeting with the big client later that day. Yubin walked over to one of her designer racks and pulled the dress out.

“It’s a Stella McCartney.” She corrected him.

“Isn’t it the same?” Zino asked as he took the dress from her.

“Same designer, different brands.”Yubin explained. For a straight man, he knew his fashion well enough. He was not just her mentor but he also learnt from her and was also quite interested in stuff she liked.

As she watched him matched the dress with a pearl necklace and a pair of baby pink pumps, Yubin wondered aloud.

“Is our client female?” She asked him since he was picking clothes which did not scream and this was after all a seductress job. If the client was male, Yubin would likely be wearing a dress that showed off at least some upper thighs.

“Yup..” he nodded. “And I need you to tie your hair. Not in a bun, let it flow in a natural ponytail. You will need to look elegant and classy but not too bossy or intimidating.”

“Why can’t you be the one dressing up to charm her and then she’ll just easily hand you the job.” Yubin suggested.

Zino shook his head. “She’s isn’t the easily charmed type to be honest. I met her once and she is as cold as ice.”

“Do you know what kinda anti- job this is?” Yubin was curious how a job without the need of the whole crew was worth $10mill.

“Not sure. I suspect it could be another casino job for such a big amount of cash. I don't think it's a heist job since she just needs one seductress.” Zino shrugged.

"How is she paying us so much just for a one seductress job? This deal is fishy, oppa." Yubin could not help it.

"When I met her, she said she will only give me the details after she's seen you and is sure she wants to offer us the job. I get her that this job confidentiality is very high so I agreed to let her meet you first." Zino explained.

"Sounds like a world class job interview. Oh well, let's get this over and done with." Yubin confidently remarked. Curiosity was killing her as well. She could not wait to find out what this job was.

=====

The meet with the client was taking place at a private dining room at a high-end Japanese restaurant. Yubin and Zino arrived pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter