Come back home

A Perfect Mistake (Codename: Pororo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of drumming and stringing of guitar was suddenly heard.

"YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY!!!!"

Kyungsoo jolted from his deep slumber at the sudden scream which caused him a headache.

"But I never taste your lips,
As faith keeps me locked away.

I MUST CLOSE MY EYES TO SEE YOUR FACE!!"

He clutched his head and squint his eyes to search for the one who caused his not-so-good-morning. He saw his phone ringing to the tune of Alesana's Tilting the Hourglass, he grunted when he saw that it was just an alarm, he of it and tossed his phone beside him. He flopped on his bed trying to continue his sleep and remind himself not to use an alarm from now on, especially that kind of music. His door creaks and he felt a body pressed against him. He craned his neck and saw a smiling Baekhyun behind him.

"Get off of me Baek!! Your heavy!!", Kyungsoo grunted while tugging the body behind him.

"Are you forgetting something Kyungie?", Baekhyun asked, placing its head on his shoulder.

"Of course, I didn't forget, you dumbhead", Kyungsoo said and rolled his body and sat. He looked at Baekhyun and they smiled at each other.

Of course, how could he forget! This is the day where he and Baekhyun leave the place that once they called home, --The Little Angel's Haven. An orphanage. They were an orphan before they were legally adopted by their respective families now. Mrs. Cho, a thirty-one staff in the orphanage once said that Baekhyun's mother leave Baekhyun at the front door when he was a baby and his story was the same as Baekhyun too. Their names were given by Mrs. Cho, the one who took care of them and they were thankful for it. They stayed in the orphanage was the happiest moment of their lives as a kid. The staffs there were nice, and they were sure that every kid like them felt the love and care that they need. But when they are alone, they feel the sudden emptiness that a real family can only give and when they feel that, they go to their secret place to watch the glittering curtains of the night sky --the attic.

Watching the stars in the sky is their habit until now. They like how the stars twinkled like it was winking at them. They connect it and make different kinds of shapes in their little imagination. They were amazed when a shooting star crossed the sky and wish that someday they want a family to call their own and their wish came true when the two women came and love them like they were their own.

"Get up now, Kyungie", Baekhyun said, he stood up and walks to the door. "The earlier we go there, the better"

"Okay", Kyungsoo said and stood up. He picked up his blanket and folds it. "I just clean my room first". Baekhyun hummed and walks away.

After he cleaned his room, he picks his towel and goes to the bathroom. When he was done fixing himself, he saw Baekhyun secure all the plastic they needed and excused him to take a bath. He nodded and sat; he searched his phone in his pocket and dialed. It rings and patiently waited for someone to pick it up.

"Good Morning, Do Residence", the woman on the other line said.

Kyungsoo smiled to himself when he heard the voice of a woman who love him unconditionally, his mom. It's been a month since he last heard its voice and a year since he last visited it. He missed her so much.

"Hi mom!!", Kyungsoo said cheerfully.

"Hi, baby!! How're you?", His mom fondly asked.

"I'm okay mom, don’t worry 'bout me. How are you, mom? How's dad?"

"We're okay, baby. Daddy missed you, and I missed you too"

"I missed both of you too,  mom", he said.

Kyungsoo felt overwhelmed, he can't describe in words how he felt right now. He felt blessed, indeed he was blessed because he has parents like them who love him so much. He remembered the time when he first saw them. They were a volunteer of an organization that helps children in an orphanage along with Baekhyun's parents. They teach the children how to write and read, and give them clothes, shoes, and other things that they needed.

He was alone on a bench while folding a paper when he felt a presence sitting beside him; he turned around and saw a woman smiling fondly at him. He blushed and dropped his gaze back to the paper that he was folding.

"Hi! What is your name?", the woman asked.

"Kyungsoo", he said timidly.

"What a nice name! How old are you Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo stops on what he was folding and starts to count slowly on his little finger. He raised his hand in front of a woman innocently. "I'm f-four".

"How cute", the woman muttered and smiled. "What are you doing?", she asked.

"I'm going to make an airplane!!"

"Wow! Can I join you?"

Kyungsoo stared at the woman and the woman smiled at him, he stared back at the paper and he nodded.

"Thank you", the woman said while messing his hair, and from then when they visited the orphanage, Kyungsoo and her find a bench and start to fold anything that comes to their imagination.
It’s been a year since their first meeting. One time, they were sitting on a bench when Eunhee or Mrs. Do breaks the calming silence.

"Do you like me to be your mother, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo snapped his head to her and stared, confused. "Is it true?"

Eunhee said to him that she and her husband wanted to have kids but they can't have their own in their 5 years of marriage because she can't bear a child. That's why they join an organization to lessen their sadness of not having a child. She nods, smiling. "Sooo... Do you like me or not?"

Kyungsoo's face lit up and smiled "Of course, I do!!", and wrapped his arms to it; Eunhee giggled and embraced him too.

"Baekhyun and I go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter