A King's Rule?! Seriously?

A Perfect Mistake (Codename: Pororo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Kyungie~! Do you want to go bar hopping again?", Baekhyun asked when they were walking, going to the office.

"I think that's a bad idea right now, Mr. Shindong wants me to report to him this day, and I'm not done encoding it", Kyungsoo said. It's true that he has a report due this day but the other reason is, that he doesn’t like the idea of getting drunk again. The memories remind him of that particular night, so bar hopping is a big no-no to him.

"Hmm, okay. Maybe I'll text Chanyeol to come with me later", Baekhyun said and start to type a message on his cellphone.

"Who?", Kyungsoo asked, confused.

"Chanyeol. Mr. Kim Jongin's friend. The tall guy at the party"

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. "When you two started to be friends huh?"

"When his friend kidnaps you. Chanyeol drove me home that night" Baekhyun said, not bothered to look up to him.

Kyungsoo wants to react but he hears a commotion and saw their co-workers reading a newspaper.

"What's that?", Baekhyun asked him.

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder and shook his head. They continue to walk and when they reach the crowd, they saw what the commotion is all about. "The sought-after bachelor of Kim Enterprises, Mr. Kim Jongin saw at the cafe with this guy. Who is he? Are they lovers?". The caption said with a photo of Jongin in a cafe. Jongin is not alone, he is with a guy but the face can't be seen because it is covered with a tissue that Jongin used to wipe his face off the guy. When the other people saw the picture from that angle, they can tell how Jongin wiped it with so much care.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes when he saw the picture. Baekhyun turns to him with a 'want-to-tell-me-something' look. Kyungsoo's mouth agape, Baekhyun hold his wrist and dragged him to the restroom. Baekhyun look in the cubicle if other people are with them, when he is sure that they are all alone, he locked the door and turned to face Kyungsoo.

"Okay, now talk! I know you have something to say, or should I ask if you are the guy in the newspaper with Mr. Kim Jongin?", Baekhyun said while tapping his foot on the floor and a hand on his waist.

"I-it's not me!", Kyungsoo stammered.

"Cut that crap, Kyungie! I know that you're lying, I know you since when we were kids, so there's no point to tell lies to me. You're not good at lying in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter