Two of Us

A Perfect Mistake (Codename: Pororo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo groaned from his sleep when he hears Baekhyun's loud singing. He wants to sleep more because it’s Sunday, meaning it’s their rest day and he wants to pamper himself because his work took its toll on his body. He put his pillow on his head to cover his ears but Baekhyun's voice is too loud, he grunted and sat on his bed. He scrunches his eyebrows when he hears the voice continues singing, he messes his hair and stood up to go out to find the culprit. Kyungsoo searched where the voice coming from and it brings him to the kitchen, he saw Baekhyun back facing him holding a spatula in his hand like a microphone.

"If you don't stop singing, I swear! I shove that spatula in your mouth!!", Kyungsoo hissed.

Baekhyun turned to him and smiled cheekily. "Good morning to you too", Baekhyun said and turn back to what he is doing.

Kyungsoo groaned and headed to the coffee maker and get a cup to pour some coffee on it. He smells the rich aroma of the coffee that causes his senses to be alive in an instant. He blew and sip on it, he place the cup on the table and he saw Baekhyun set the table. Baekhyun brought two plates and place one in front of him, and turn back to bring their food on the table; fried rice and an egg roll. Kyungsoo arches his eyebrow and stares at the diva in front of him who's smiling like an idiot while placing food on its plate. Kyungsoo knows Baekhyun so well, Baekhyun doesn't like waking up early on Sunday and doesn't like cooking breakfast. Baekhyun cooked before and it happened once in a blue moon when he was really so happy.

"Care to tell me why you're so happy that you disturb my 'me-time' this Sunday morning?", Kyungsoo asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"Because I really am!!", Baekhyun beamed while munching his food. "I just want to share with you what I'm feeling right now".

"Yeah, I really know that, but what's the cause?", he asked while munching his food.

"Chanyeol and I are together now", Baekhyun said and smiled like an idiot.

Kyungsoo's jaw dropped and some rice fell on his mouth. Baekhyun leans on the table and holds his jaw to close his mouth. "A fly may enter your mouth if you don't close it".

Kyungsoo immediately gulps the remaining food in his mouth and smile. "I know that the two of you will end up together Baek, congratulations!!"

"Thanks, Soo", Baekhyun smiled and paused. "How about the two of you?", Baek asked referring to Jongin.

"So far so good", Kyungsoo nonchalantly said but he feels himself warming inside when Baekhyun mentioned Jongin's name. After what happened on the cliff, Jongin was always there for him, he always popped out after his working hours and drives him home. The two of them don't have much time together just like before because of Chanyeol and he's not jealous because of that. They live in the same house so they will always see each other and he's enjoying himself being with Jongin.

"I'm going out with Chanyeol tonight, what are your plans today?", Baekhyun asked, putting their plate in the sink.

Kyungsoo shrug. "Maybe I'm just lying here doing nothing", he said and go to the couch. He picks a movie and places it on the player; he sits on the couch and waits for the movie to play.

"A Pororo marathon", Baekhyun said as he sits beside him and Kyungsoo hummed in response.

All throughout the movie, Kyungsoo laughed at Pororo's silly antics and giggled when Pororo and Crong interact while Baekhyun just smiled at him. It’s exactly three in the afternoon when they finish all the four seasons of Pororo plus the movie. Baekhyun stood and stretch his arms yawning while Kyungsoo place back the CD in its case.

"I'm just going to my room to take a nap, I'm done cleaning the kitchen so don't worry about it", Baekhyun said and walks away leaving Kyungsoo who starts cleaning the area.

Kyungsoo tucks all the CDs and places them beside the tv. He wiped all the dust with some wet rug all over the place and sweeps the floor. He heaved a sigh and smiled at his work. He walks to his room and checks his phone, he has 10 missed calls and 20 unread messages and all of it was from Jongin.

Good morning, hyung!!

Are you awake now? Grab some breakfast okay? :)

Hyung, why you didn't pick up your phone? Don't you want to talk to me? :'(

Hyung?

Hyuuuunnggg!!!!

Hyung :( I miss you~

Kyungsoo read some of it and blush at what he read, Jongin whined and act like a child sometimes but he likes it. Maybe I can give him a chance he thought and smiled. He grabs his towel and walks to the bathroom and takes a bath. He grabs his boxer and put them on, he wears sweat pants and a black shirt just a casual outfit for going to the supermarket. He grabs his jacket, phone, and wallet and headed outside his room. He writes a note for Baekhyun and places it on the ref, he walks to the door and locks it inside. He looks up and saw the sky painted in cobalt blue with a shade of orange on the horizon. He tucks himself in his jacket and starts to walk.

The cold wind of the autumn breeze send chills on his body, he arrived at the supermarket and starts to buy what they needed. When he's done shopping, he walks back to their apartment and saw a car in front of their apartment building and a man in a black jacket with a hood leaning on it. Kyungsoo stops and saw the man turn to him.

"Where have you been? I saw Baekhyun and he said that you go to the supermarket. How long does it take you to do shopping? I've been here for almost an hour and I tried to call you but you never pick it up", Jongin said and walks towards him to get the plastics in both of his hands. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and grab his phone in his pocket.

"Sorry my bad, I silent my phone and I didn't say for you to wait for me", Kyungsoo said and walked to their apartment with Jongin next to him.

He turned the lights and Jongin walks straight to the kitchen. Kyungsoo didn't need to tell directions to Jongin in their apartment because Jongin always come with Chanyeol every time the latter visited Baekhyun.

"Do you want to go out?", Jongin asked after he placed all the things in their respective place.

"Why?", Kyungsoo asked, confused.

"It’s nothing. I just want to go out that's all", Jongin shrugged and lean on the counter.

"Okay, but on one condition."

"What is it?"

"I'm the one who decides where we go."

"Deal!! But cooked something first before we go", Jongin suggested.

"Okay", Kyungsoo said and open the fridge. "Do you like ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter