Why you gotta be so rude?

A Perfect Mistake (Codename: Pororo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the party is over, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo bid their goodbyes to Luhan and Xiumin. They were outside in the restaurant, Baekhyun said he forgot something in the restroom, it was his gift to him since it was his birthday today, so he went back there to get it.

When he was alone, he saw a red Porsche Carrera GT coming and stopping in front of him. The tall guy in the restaurant earlier made his way to him. Kyungsoo blinked and slightly lifted his head to see the face of the man in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol", the man introduced to him and gave him a hand. "I'm sorry about last time".

"I'm Kyungsoo", he said, he didn't know what Chanyeol is talking about, but he was willing to give his hand to the man in front of him. Suddenly, a white Ferrari stopped behind the red car but the driver didn't get out of his car. Kyungsoo tried to see who it was, but the glass was tinted.

"So uhh, what is your favorite cartoon character?", Chanyeol asked.

"It's Pororo", Kyungsoo answered but his mind was focused on the white Ferrari. When he tried to recall his answer, his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped.

‘It can't be!’

When he was in a state of shock, Chanyeol grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the white Ferrari. The door in the passenger seat opened and Chanyeol pushed him to get him inside. "Don't worry about your friend, I will take care of him", Chanyeol said before closing the door. Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol, shocked at what happened.

"So you're my present, huh?", the man beside him said. He stiffened in his seat.

'That voice!'

Kyungsoo slowly turned to his left side and it widened his eyes. It's him! The guy at the bar! It's Mr. Kim Jongin! His heart skips a beat. "What do you want, Mr. Kim?", Kyungsoo said, panicking. But the driver didn't mind, so he started the car and drove.

"Where are you taking me, Mr. Kim? Please take me back to the restaurant, Baekhyun will search for me if he doesn't see me there", Kyungsoo said but the man didn't answer, his eyes were fixed on the road.

"Call me Jongin", the driver suddenly said.

"You what??"

"I said call me Jongin, I don't like formalities", Jongin said, as they stopped in front of a hotel. Jongin gets off the car first; he moves his way to the passenger side and opens the door for him. Jongin grabs his hand and they walk inside the building. They were in the lobby and everyone bowed their heads when they saw Jongin.

Jongin left him to get something, he didn't know why he was brought there. So he just sits in the reception area to wait for Jongin. He stands in his seat and walks for a while to take away his boredom, he turned his head and looked around, and he saw many paintings hanging on the wall.

"Kyungsoo?!", a sudden voice said behind him. He turned his head to see who it was.

"Su-suho!", Kyungsoo stammered. He's surprised to see his 'ex' again after Baekhyun catches him.

"How're you?", Suho asked. His signature smile was plastered on his face, the smile that Kyungsoo loved to see.

"I'm fine", he said, slightly bowing his head.

"I'm sorry for what happened between us. I didn't mean to hurt you, it’s just ugh--", Suho paused. "Are you mad at me?"

He feels himself as if he was mad at the man in front of him, when he felt nothing, he shook his head. "It's all right, I already accept it", Kyungsoo said smiling. It's true, he accepted the fact that the things between them reached their end, and he finally realized that he's not in love with Suho anymore.

Suho sighed and smiled at him again with his megawatt smile. "I'm glad. Can we still be friends? It's fine if you don't want to", Suho said.

"It's fine with me, there's no harm with that", Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter