Pororo? WAIT! WHAT?!

A Perfect Mistake (Codename: Pororo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Forget about him! Forget about that jerk! You will find someone better!", Baekhyun said to him, sipping his coffee. They are in their favorite coffee shop to have a cup of their favorite coffee before going to work.
"But I love him!!", Kyungsoo retorted to his friend.

"LOVE HIM?! He's using you for Pete's sake!! If I ever see his face again, I swear! He'll become impotent!!", Baekhyun snapped. Everyone inside the coffee shop was turning their heads to them and it made Kyungsoo blush. Baekhyun realized that everyone is staring at him. He coughed and smiled at everyone. He grabs his coffee and acted as if nothing happened. Kyungsoo sighed. Ever since they were kids, Baekhyun has always liked that. He's always like a protective brother having a female rage. So when Baekhyun discovered that Suho, his long-time boyfriend cheated on him. Baekhyun can't hold his anger anymore, he run to Suho and punched him straight in the face and after that, he didn't see his "ex" boyfriend's face ever again.

"Let's go bar hopping after office hour", Baekhyun said putting down his empty cup on the table. "So that you forget that bastard!"

"But I don't want to go, I just want to go home and rest", Kyungsoo whined.

"I don't take no for an answer! When I say we go bar hopping, we go!"

"But--"

"And no buts! Don't worry, it's my treat for your upcoming birthday and I just want you to unwind and have some fun, have a new love life this new year, and forget the past behind, so you're coming with me, right?", Baekhyun grinned.

"Do I have a choice?", Kyungsoo huffed, placing his arms on his chest.

"All right! It's settled then!", Baekhyun beamed, he looked at his wristwatch. It's quarter to eight. "Let's go, it's time", he said to Kyungsoo while packing his things.

"Okay!", Kyungsoo stands to his seat and grabs his bag. "Are you done?", he asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodded and they walk to the door and headed to their office to start their work.

_____________________________

Loud music and flashing of different kinds of light greets them when they entered the bar. Many people are scattered in the entire place, they see drunk people, while the others were dancing, bumping, grinding their body into each other, mixing their sweat while screaming on the top of their lungs. 

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?!", Kyungsoo asked screaming, he can't hear his own voice due to the loud music. "I'M 100% SURE!! COME ON! LET'S GO!!", Baekhyun said to him, pulling him to the barstool where the bartender smiled at them.

"What can I do for you?", the bartender asked. "I want a martini for us", Baekhyun said, he sits on the barstool and Kyungsoo did the same. "Okay, coming right up!", the bartender said.

They watched as the bartender makes their drinks. The bartender grabs two cocktail glasses and a mixing glass; he drops five ice blocks in each of them. He put five ounces of the gin in it and one ounce of dry vermont. He grabs the bar spoon and starts stirring. The bartender pours it into the cocktail glass and grabs an olive, pierces it with a toothpick, and drops it into the glass and the bartender does it again.

"Here are go, your two martinis! Enjoy!", the bartender said after he served their drinks. "Thanks!", they said in unison and the bartender walks away to entertain the other customer. "So what are we gonna do now?", Kyungsoo asked after sipping his drink. "Let's dance after this!"

When they finish drinking their martinis, Baekhyun ordered a brandy for both of them because Baekhyun said they needed them to dance with confidence. "Here drink this!", Baekhyun said giving him a shot of brandy.

"I don't like that!"

"Take it, it's only a shot", Baekhyun insists.

Kyungsoo grabs a glass in Baekhyun's hand. Whatever he does, he can't win against Baekhyun. Kyungsoo drinks the shot in one go.

"Why did you do that?! I didn't say you drink it fast, are you all right?", Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo paused for a minute, he feel a strong and bitter taste of brandy running through his throat down to his stomach, and he feel lightheaded immediately. "I'm all right! Don't worry about me", he lied. He didn't say that his head is spinning and he feels like throwing up in a minute. "Okay, let's go", Baekhyun said grabbing his hand and guiding him to the center of the crowd.

Baekhyun starts to sway his body and follow the beat of the sound. Kyungsoo did the same, the music starts to intoxicate his body, and it moved on its own in every beat. He didn't care whose body is bumping him now, whose hand is touching him, and whose body is pressed behind him. His sight became blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter