Love is confusing

A Perfect Mistake (Codename: Pororo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you last night?!", Baekhyun asked the man lying in the bed in their shared apartment. "I searched the place but I can't find you, I thought you went home already, so I checked you here, but no one was here when I arrived, so where did you stay last night?", Baekhyun asked him like a mother demanding an answered to his son. Kyungsoo removed the icepack in his head and turned his head to the raging diva.

"When I'm in the restroom, a tall guy came and asked me "what is my favorite cartoon character?", Kyungsoo try to imitate the deep voice of the said tall guy. "I answered him it's Pororo and he dragged me somewhere".

"YOU WHAT?!", Baekhyun snapped. "Did you see his face?!"

"Not really", Kyungsoo shook his head and place the icepack in his head again. "He mentioned someone while dragging me".

"What's the name?"

"It's Seho or Sedun, I think?", Kyungsoo said.

"You think?!"

"Yeah, kind of. I don't really remember if that's the name, my mind is hazy last night", Kyungsoo groaned. "I don't want that to happen again"

"Is there something wrong?", Baekhyun asked.

"N-nothing's wr-wrong", Kyungsoo stammered. He doesn’t want to tell to Baekhyun that he slept and have with a total stranger. Kyungsoo blushed when he remembered what happened last night.

"Are you hiding something?", Baekhyun asked arching his eyebrows.

"N-NO!!", Kyungsoo snapped. "I mean it's nothing, It's just I don't want to deal with my hangover the next morning", he said. He can't tell it on Baekhyun.

"Oh really?", Baekhyun said, not convinced of what he said.

"Yeah, really", he said and place the icepack back on his head.

"After that, where'd you go?", Baekhyun asked.

"I-i uh-stayed at a hotel", Kyungsoo said and he turned his back. He doesn’t want Baekhyun to know that he was lying.

"Hmm, okay! Take a rest now. If you need anything, I'm just in the kitchen", Baekhyun said and walks away.

"Okay"

------

"Hey, Kyungie! You knew Luhan right?", Baekhyun said when they are in the cafeteria, buying their lunch.  Kyungsoo nodded. Picking up a piece of bread and hold his tray to search for a vacant seat.

"His boyfriend owns a restaurant, you know Xiumin right?", Baekhyun said and he place his tray on the table and sit. Kyungsoo nodded. "Yes, I saw him once", he said and places his tray on the table and sits across from Baekhyun. "What about them?"

"A friend rent their restaurant for this upcoming Sunday. Luhan said it's for a friend's birthday, so they decided to celebrate it there".

"And that day is my birthday", Kyungsoo said.

"Yes, it is! But the real birthday of the celebrant is on Tuesday. They want to celebrate it on Sunday because the celebrant is having a full schedule on that day and they didn't have time to celebrate it", Baekhyun said. A mischievous smile plastered on his face.

Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun intently. "I don't like how you smile. I know you have something in mind. Come on! Spill it out"

"You know me well", Baekhyun chuckled. "Luhan said they want a small presentation for the birthday celebrant. Luhan asked me if we want to perform, so I say yes!", Baekhyun said smiling.

"You what?! You didn't consult me first?! Aish!", Kyungsoo tsked.

"It's not that bad though. Luhan said if we do it, he will pay for our performance plus we can enjoy the party, it's like hitting two birds with one stone. We can earn money, and we can enjoy the night too, isn't it exciting?!", Baekhyun beamed.

"I have a bad feeling about this", Kyungsoo said.

"I give my answer to Luhan and I cannot take it back", Baekhyun said, eating the last portion of his food.

Kyungsoo sighed. All along, he can't win against Byun Baekhyun. "All right! What's the name of the celebrant?", Kyungsoo said, sipping his drink.

"It's Kim Jongin"

______________

They are now in front of the restaurant, Baekhyun opened the door and they went inside. They saw a man with doe-eyed eyes talking to a guy with puffy cheeks.

"LUHAN!!", Baekhyun yelled while wavin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter