Memoirs

A Perfect Mistake (Codename: Pororo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung!!! I have something for you!!", said the four years old Kyungsoo. A smile formed on his heart-shaped lips while hiding something behind his back. The said Hyung lift his head on the book that he was reading. "What is it Kyungie?" He asked, smiling. Kyungsoo placed his hand in front, holding a paper with different colors. Three stick patterns with a smiling face were in the middle, one was tall and the other two were small beside it.

"I draw you, me and Baekhyun!!", Kyungsoo beamed. "Do you like it?"

The said Hyung shook his head and Kyungsoo frowned because of that. Kyungsoo bowed his head to hide a tear that starting to form in his eyes. He snatches the paper in the boy's grasp that leads the boy to lift his face. He stared at the drawing once again with a serious look on his face and placed it in his lap.

"I don't like it"

Kyungsoo hung his head low once again after he heard what his Hyung said. It hurts him.

"But I love it!!!, he beamed. "Thank you Kyungie", he said while patting the boy's head and starting messing with it.

"I hate you, hyung", Kyungsoo said pouting.

"Ohh my Kyungie hates his Hyung now, come here little buddy", he said and lift Kyungsoo to sit in his lap. "I'm sorry Kyungie, I was joking when I said I didn't like it. I really love it! I really do! Please forgive Hyung, please?", he said and start doing aegyo.

Kyungsoo gigled. "Stop it hyung!! It makes you ugly!!"

"What?! I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter