Mr. Persistent

A Perfect Mistake (Codename: Pororo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was it?", Baekhyun asked. They are at their dining table, taking breakfast.

"What are you talking about?", Kyungsoo asked, sipping his coffee while arching his eyebrow.

"You're date with Mr. Kim Jongin", Baekhyun said after munching his food.

Kyungsoo was shocked by the latter's statement. He choked on his coffee and spit some on his pajama then coughed. "It's not a date!", he said with tinted cheeks.

"How gross! Clean yourself first before you speak", Baekhyun said, a disgusted look was evident on his face.

Kyungsoo rises from his seat and rinses himself in the restroom. "It's not a date, and please don't mention that bastard again", Kyungsoo said when he gets back and sit again to sip his coffee. A crimson red color still lingered on his face.

"Why?", Baekhyun asked but Kyungsoo just continue sipping his coffee and avoiding the question. Baekhyun stared at him intently, examining him. Kyungsoo jiggled and turned his gaze in the other direction. He can't make an eye to eye contact with Baekhyun for too long. Baekhyun stop staring at him and focused on his food and muttered an 'okay if you say so' while shrugging his shoulder. Kyungsoo sighed, it's a good thing that Baekhyun is not in the mood to demand an answer from him.

----

Weeks have passed and no sight of Jongin appeared. Kyungsoo sighed in relief, it's a good thing for him because he didn't want to deal with an arrogant and ert person like him. 

"Hey, Kyungie~! Mr. Shindong wants you to his office", Baekhyun said.

"What for?", Kyungsoo asked. His eyes focused on the monitor of the computer.

"I don't know", Baekhyun said to him and sit next to him. "He said that he needs you to be there now, its an emergency"

"Really?!", Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun nodded and start to work on his table. Kyungsoo stood from his seat and walks his way to Mr. Shindong's office. He knocked on the door three times before he turned the knob and enter. He saw that the swivel chair was facing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter