Baekkie the Grappler

A Perfect Mistake (Codename: Pororo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's room was a mess. Some of his clothes were scattered everywhere, shirts hanging on his chair, pants on his bed, and on the floor.

"Baek, can you come here on a second?", Kyungsoo asked the man in the other room.

"What do you wa-- HOLY COW KYUNGSOO!! WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!", Baekhyun shrieked. His eyes scanned the entire room and stop at the one who caused the mess. "Did a hurricane just pass by here? Because its looks like it were".

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes. After all, he was used to it. "I clean this after, just help me. I don't know what to wear". Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. "Tell me Kyungsoo, are you falling for that jerk?"

"W-what are you t-talking about?! Of course not!!", Kyungsoo stuttered. "It's just that, I don't want to make myself stupid in front of others".

Baekhyun just stared at him, while picking up his clothes that were scattered on the floor. "Wear this, it's just simple yet it looks good on you", Baekhyun said. Baekhyun gave him black denim pants, a white turtleneck with long sleeves, and a black cardigan. 

"Okay. Thanks, Baek", he said smiling. Baekhyun just stared at him intently, even if Baekhyun walks out of his room, its eyes never leave him. He just smiled awkwardly.

What's running on his mind now?

He starts to pick up his clothes and when he finishes cleaning his room and fold and his clothes, he walks to the bathroom and starts to take a bath. It's a good thing that he finished working on all the reports that Mr. Shindong assigned to him yesterday and his boss didn't give him more, he wonder why? Oh well, it's nice to be away for a while.

"Hey Bro, what's up?", Chanyeol asked on the other line.

"I'm on my way to their apartment. I'm just picking him up", Jongin said, referring to Kyungsoo. He stops his car when the traffic light turned red. He tapped his hands on the steering wheel and patiently waited for the lights to turn green again.

"Looks like the almighty Kim Jongin is falling in love for the first time. I can see your eyes with hearts twinkling from here man!", Chanyeol teased. Jongin just shook his head and smiled.

Love, doesn't exist in his vocabulary, for him it was just a game, if you fall in love first, you lose. He didn't believe in love, he didn't feel love, for him it was just all lust. Women and men on him come and go. He didn't like a long-term relationships; he didn't like to tie himself to others for too long. The hell! He loves his freedom from doing that. 

And then it happened.

At first, he knows that his present was a girl, because Sehun mentioned 'she' not 'he' when they talking on the phone and even if the room was dark, he can tell that Chanyeol picked the wrong person. He wanted to open the door for him and let him out, but when a short-leaned man shouts, he was shocked at first. His voice was music to his ears, he love it!! He wonder how it sounds when he screamed in pleasure and when it turned to face him, he wanted to capture that luscious heart-shaped lips at once. It looks so inviting. Jongin was always the first one to leave when they are done doing it. He didn't like the idea of waiting for the other to stir and caught him in the same room. He doesn’t like to give false hope and becomes clingy to him after that. But when they are done doing it, even if he was already awake, he wants to stay longer. He watched the figure beside him sleeping peacefully. Jongin wants to know more about who the person was, so he decided to search for his identification in his wallet, and from that moment he knew that the man beside him was Kyungsoo.

When Kyungsoo stirred from his deep slumber, his arms curled on its body and held it tight. He didn’t like it to leave him; he didn’t know what’s got into him to embrace the figure beside him. He didn’t want the warm feeling he feel right that time went, he like it to stay, to stay with him, and for him only. He acted sleeping when Kyungsoo manage to untangle his arms in its body, and when it hissed from the pain of their activity last night, he silently rejoices because he is the one who caused it, and when Kyungsoo glanced at him for the last time before it goes, he wants to get up and stop it from leaving but he didn't. He just let it go for a while but not for too long. He wants him to be his and that is what he is going to do.

“I call you later man when I get there”, Jongin said to Chanyeol. The light turned green and he continues to drive.

“Okay”, Chanyeol said and it hung up.

He reached the apartment in time. He picked up his phone and starts to dial Kyungsoo’s number.

”I’m here, Hyung”, he said when Kyungsoo pick it up.

“Okay”

He saw Kyungsoo exit his apartment, but he was not alone, his friend who is named Baekhyun was with him. He gets out of his car and makes his way to the two.

“Thanks, Baek, I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter