Boy In Luv

Did You Even Notice Me?

Chapter 3

Authors point of view

Angel pulls her ringing phone out of her pocket. As soon as she sees the number her whole demeanor changes. She walks out the nearest exit disregarding any strange looks she receives. 


"Yeah what's up?"


"Come to boss place now. He needs you to tie a few loss ends up."


"Fine send a car."


"It's already there keys are in the ignition."


She hangs up the phone, and glances towards the school. If any of her friends knew she knows they'd be targets. It's already bad enough she has friends, but she's extremely careful about making sure no one knows about her personal life. If one of her many enemies found out it could spell bad news for a lot of people. If Luhan knew he might strangle her. Her, Kris, and Luhan had made a pact to leave that lifestyle behind. But Angel couldn't give it up. That would be impossible for her, she got to tangled in the web to escape now.  On top of the fact that he thought her moving was to escape this life. But in reality it was just to move closer to it.

Kai

After telling those girls off I was in kinda of a bad mood. Who do they think they are? Talking about Mika as if they know her. None of them have even given her a second glance until now, but now because we're friends their all attacking her.


"Kim Jongin what is our limit for this function?"


I take a quick glance at the function then look back up at my teacher.


"The limit doesn't exist."


"Very good, but you would do well to pay attention, and not day dream in my class."


"Yes Mrs.Marks." I reply back. 


She turns back to the board writing out the next function. My mind slowly slips back to Mika. I wish I was more courageous so I could tell her flat out that I love her, but my fears are holding me back. Up until now I didn't think she knew I existed, and now she's apart of my life. Should I really mess it up by saying three words? 

Mika


Class is full of whispering, snickering, and glares. I want to bury myself right now, but I know it won't last much longer. Angel, and I have every class together, and as soon as they see her they'll give up on their bullying. The bell rings, and I sit there waiting for Angel to run in late, but as time ticks away she doesn't show. Math goes on, and our idiot teacher is to absorb in whatever she has on the board to see the paper ball that hits me. I sigh internally, it was only one just one so calm down. The thing is though two more hit me. I look behind me to see the same girl from earlier smirking at me. I just roll my eyes at her, and turn back around. Something wet, and cold gets dumped on me, and I scream. The teacher turns around, and yells at me for interrupting class. I'm ready to loss it at this point, but then the door opens an Angel walks in. She takes one look at me then at the girl behind me. She walks up the steps slowly, and they seem to echo throughout the room. She stops in front of the girl.


"I'm already in a foul mood so you may not want to piss me off right now you little insignificant ."


Then she leans in next to her ear. I see the girls face pale as she listens to what Angel says. Angel pulls back with a smile.


"Now you won't bother Mika again right?"


The girl nods quickly, and backs away from Angel. Angel grabs my hand, and pulls me down the steps to the hallway.


"Sorry for interrupting Mrs.Kwon."


Our teacher doesn't answer back, but instead stares at us with confusion lining every wrinkle in her elderly face.


Angel pulls me along until she reaches the nurses office. She not in today, but for some reason the door is unlocked. Angel pulls me in, and tosses me one of the extra shirts the nurse always carries. I smile at her grateful.


"Sorry for not being there." She mumbles.


"It's fine, but where were you?"


"I was out."


"Hmmmm" I nod knowing I'm not getting a real answer.


She turns her back to me, and I see blood.


"ANGEL WHAT THE IS WITH THE BIG BLOOD SPOT???!!!!!"


She faces me again looking guilty.


"Ah nothing I'm fine just forget about it."


"FORGET!!! HOW CAN I FORGET THAT!!!!"


"LOOK JUST DROP IT OKAY. GOD DAMN ITS NOTHING!!!!"


She storms out of the room leaving me alone, and worried. The bell rings, and I hear students shuffling out of class. The door to the nurses office opens, and Kai steps in he doesn't notice me though.


"Ah nurse do you have something for headaches."


He finally turns, and sees me. His smile drops when he sees my wet shirt from earlier.


"Mika what happened why are you wet?"


"It's nothing it was just...."


"Some girls were bullying you weren't they?"


"No it I...it just.."


I know by now I'm caught so I stop trying to lie.


"Mika I'm sorry this is my fault."


"No its not. These girls are going to do this regardless of who it is their doing it to. So don't blame yourself."


"Well if you won't let me say sorry at least let me take you out."


"Um sure why not." I mumble.


"Great meet you later tonight I pick you up from your house!!" He says happily while running off.


"WAIT WHAT!!!!????" I scream after him, but he's long gone.

Authors point of view


Kris watches Luhan worried. He hasn't seen him like this since they were kids, and Kris wonders if its because Angel mentioned the past ealier. 
"Hey Lu you okay?"


Luhan looks at him smiling halfheartedly.


"Yeah I'm just worried about Angel. She's been acting kinda strange, and I wonder if she's really keeping her promise."
 

Kris can't help, but agree though he keeps this to himself.


"She's fine Lu you need to let he go a little. Angel's not stupid. She knows how dangerous it is to be around them."


"Yeah, but you know as well as I know they were the closest thing to family she had."


"Lu she's smart. She knows what they gave her wasn't real. Let's just trust her."


"Yeah your right I should have trust in her. I just don't want her to make the mistakes we made before."


"Yeah I know Lu I know."


Kris looks away from Luhan, and his face darkens. Luhan didn't need to find out about him, or Angel. What Lu doesn't know can't hurt him. Because Kris, and Angel didn't keep their promises. But Lu doesn't have to know that right?