Party Gone Wrong Pt. 3

This Year: Our Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is a flashback! It is what Taehyung is telling Yebin from the last chapter (remember?) so all of these flashbacks are what he's telling her!

"Ahh, nothing like playing basketball out in the park on a cool September breeze can be replaced." Jimin says as he lies down on the middle of the court, with hands behind his head. The boys had just finished a "small" game after school and are hyped up for the new basketball season coming up. Jungkook laughs at how silly/cool Jimin could be. He dribbles the basketball in his hand, concentrating on it. "Yeah." he chuckles. Jimin takes out his phone from his backpack and vigorously starts texting, finishing with a content sigh afterwards. "Ahh... junior high love~" he sing-songed. I'll say. Jungkook stands in front of Jimin as he shoots a free throw, missing the hoop. The basketball bounces off the rim of the hoop and hits a figure off to the right. "Oh!" Jungkook says in surprise as he runs towards the figure, only to notice that the figure was a girl. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met. With big, brown eyes and long eyelashes that framed it, it was hard for Jungkook not to fall for her. She had a long, slim nose and a petite small lips that had on a natural pink. Her soft, long, maroon hair framed her face. She was breathtaking..

"Nice throw, knucklehead." She says as she holds onto the basketball, smiling at Jungkook. He snaps back to reality and didn't know how to react with girls. Pretty girls. "Oh. I- uh- we- wait." The girl giggles, coving while looking up at him. Jungkook could feel his ears getting red. But at the same time, his heart as beating against his chest. "It's okay," the girl says as she hands the basketball back to Jungkook. "I'm Minseo. Minseo Choi." she flashes a gorgeous smile. Jungkook slowly takes the ball back, biting his lip. "Jungkook. Jungkook Jeon." Minseo cocked an eyebrow. "Jeon? You mean, your family owns the 'Jeon Hotel Luxuries' ?" Jungkook nods, rubbing the back of his neck with on hand. "Yeah, why?" Minseo shook her head and smiled again. "It's just cool, that's all. You go do Seonam, right?" she asks. "Yup." Jungkook replies, popping the 'p'. A figure from the distance calls her name, making both Jungkook and Minseo turn their heads to where the sound was coming from. "Oh, I'm coming!" Minseo calls back as she starts to head off.  Jungkook made a quick move to talk to her. He wanted to see her again. "I-uh..I'll see you later?" he calls out. Minseo grinned and nod, waving off to Jungkook. Taehyung slings an arm around Jungkook, knocking his head into Jungkook's on purpose. "Don't get too close to girls. They're gross." Jungkook pushes Taehyung's arm off.

"Shut up." 


"Okay, practice is over everybody. I'm throwing a party tonight so if you guys want to bring a person with you--" 

"Bye guys! See you tonight!" Jungkook cuts off Namjoon's sentence as he runs out the door with his backpack and basketball uniform. Seokjin shakes his head as Namjoon pats his back. "Tsk tsk tsk. He's been running off like that every time now just to see her. I feel like Jungkook shouldn't be talking to Minseo. She's from Jeguk." he complains. "Let Jungkook do what he wants. Whatever he does, we'll support him." Namjoon assures. Jin nods. 

"Well Jungkook better make a move now. It's been five months he's been talking to her and he hasn't got the courage to tell Minseo how he feels." Hoseok calls out, messily tying his shoelaces together. "Maybe they'll talk tonight." Yoongi says after taking a huge gulp out of his water bottle.

 

"Minseo.." Jungkook places a hand on Minseo's. It was late into Namjoon's party and Jungkook had finally mustered up the guts to get Minseo alone and express to her how he feels. "We've been talking for, about a couple months now.." He stated. "Yeah, what about it?" Minseo asks, raising an eyebrow. Jungkook takes a glance at Minseo. Gosh, she's beautiful. All these swirling thoughts soared through his head. "Iloveyou!" he blurts out, avoiding her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter