Party Gone Wrong Pt. 1

This Year: Our Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, " Namjoon says as he takes a bite out of his lunch, "We're throwing a party this Saturday before we have that rival game with those Jeguk sissies. Wanna come?" 

Eunkyung immediately looks at Jimin, who is too busy texting. "Can we come as couples?" She asks. Namjoon laughs, accidently spitting some of his lunch on everyone. "Sure! Sure! Just..... no in my house, please." He eyes Jungkook, who scratches the back of his neck and awkwardly glances at Haewon. Eunkyung grins and claps her hands together. "Woahh, this party's gonna be so awesome! We'll party Bangtan style!" Hoseok imitates some of his "famous" dance moves. Yoongi takes an apple out of his 'swag' lunchbox and takes a bite out of it. "Hey, Tae. I hope you don't mind but, can I take Yebin to the party?" Yebin smirks at Taehyung. Taehyung gulps nervously. He knew that if he said no then Yebin would know that he likes her, but at the same time if he said yes then he'll have no one to go with. Unless...

"Go ahead. I don't care. I'll just go with Haewon. Isn't that right, Wonnie?" Jungkook's eyes widen and came to Haewon's defense. "Hyung! You can't do that!" Yebin chokes up. Wow, you really did it. 

"And you can't call her 'Wonnie'! What kind of nickname is that?" Jungkook scowled. Both Jungkook and Taehyung engage in an arguement that only makes sense to them. 

"Hey. Hey! Listen! Y'all need to dress pretty nice, too. Not like 'tux and fancy dresses' . I mean, ladies, don't dress like you're only there to hook up with somebody, alright?" Eunkyung sighs in disappointment. 

"This is going to be the biggest, best party ever!" Namjoon claps. 
 

"Haewon, I don't feel right about this."

"I'm fine, Yeol. Okay?" 

"But-"

"I said I'm fine." 

"Is Yebin going to be there with you?"

"Yes, Yeol. I gotta go, bye." 

Sungyeol heaves a sigh and mutters, "Bye. Be safe."

Haewon hung up and finally decided which dress to put on. It was already Saturday night. She looked at herself in the mirror and straightened out her dress, making sure there weren't any wrinkles. She had on some very light makeup and white heels. And her hair was down in soft curls. Haewon took a deep breath. Why am I suddenly so nervous? Haewon felt like throwing up for a second, but managed to keep it in. She took a light jacket and headed out the door, where Yebin stands and waits. Yebin had on a black dress with a leather jacket over it. It was a cute style.

She stood up straight and slowly walked around Haewon, smiling. "Look at you! You look so pretty." Haewon smiles at the compliment. "Thanks." 

"Let's go." Yebin drags Haewon out to her car and together, they drove off.

 

By the time Yebin and Haewon arrived at Namjoon's house it was already 8:25 at night when the party started at 8:00 . The house was overcrowded by the many friends BTS had. Before Haewon could get out of the car. Yebin's hand touched Haewon's shoulder. "Remember, Haewon. You're pregnant. You can't drink. You can't party too much. You can't have se-" 

"I got it, I got it. Jeez, Yebin. You sure are worried." Haewon had an amused expression on her face. "Alright. If anything goes wrong, find me or Joomi." And with that, the two headed off into the house, immediately getting separated. Yebin already had somehow gotten a drink and was halfway finished with it. She floats around the room, eyeing some of the cute boys she sees and sometimes flirt with them. "Hey, Yebin!" A drunk Eunkyung calls out. She stumbles towards Yebin, spilling some of her drink on the way. "Hey~ you look-" she hiccups "goooodd for-" another hiccup bubbles from ."Once." Yebin shrugs, taking a look at her dress. "Thanks. I guess." 

"Hey," Eunkyung takes another large swallow of her beer. "If I throw up tonight can I count on you to hold my hair back?" Yebin didn't like the idea of throwing up, hence holdng someone's hair back when they do so. She shakes her head with a laugh. "No, I think I'll pass." Eunkyung curses under her breath as she walks- well, stumbles away. Yebin decided to look for Haewon. She walked around the house looking for Haewon but resulting in no Haewon. She sighs. "This is deja-vu I swear to God." Suddenly she felt the warmth of someone's breathe behind her ear. Yebin turned around, ready to slap the person, but it turns out to be Taehyung. Taehyung wore a black shirt with a jersey jacket on the outside. His dark jeans fitted him well and he wore a snap-back. 

Taehyung had a grin on. "Hey." Yebin sighed and looked at what he was wearing and suddenly notices a drink in his hand. She immediately backed away from him. "I swear, Tae. If you spill your drink on me I will skin you alive." Taehyung laughs and puts the drink down, slowly raising b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter