Dreams

This Year: Our Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "Hey."

"What?"

"Hey hey."

"Oh my God, WHAT?!"

"Hey hey hey."

"Taehyung, shut up--"

Yebin was cut off by Taehung's lips being placed on top of hers. He pulls away and smiles. The kiss was so quick that Yebin couldn't react. "Taehyung.." Taehyung puts a finger over her lips, shushing her a bit. "Shh.. be quiet." Taehyung pulls Yebin in by the waist and leans into her face, about to kiss her again. He hovers right above Yebins lips, just so that their lips could graze. "I love you." Taehyung remarks. Yebin leans foward and closes the distance.

"OH MY GOD. LOOK AT YEBIN! SHE'S SLEEPING LIKE A COW." 

Yebin suddenly awakens from her dream. She looks around as she gained her conciousness. And right in front of her face, was a pen pointing at her. It was Taehyung's. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Yebin snatches and breaks Taehyung's pen. Taehyung laughed even more. There were people behind him pointing and giggling and whispering to eachother. Taehyung points to a spot on her desk. "Is this saliva, I see?" Yebin immediately wipes off her saliva with her sleeve. "Shut up! I'm tired, okay?" Taehyung at this point was on the floor laughing. Yebin suddenly remembers her dream. The kiss. Yebin shivered. No way. I would never kiss that. Taehyung continued teasing her. "YOU WERE SNORING TOO." Yebin's ears were so red and she as so furious and hurt by Taehyung. She kicks him in the stomach and storms out of the classroom. "YOU'RE SO ING ANNOYING! I HATE YOU!" She slammed the door so loud that it scared the people inside, including Taehyung. He slowly stood up and stared at the door. Hoseok shoves Taehyung. "Way to go, blondie. You literally embarrased her in front of the whole class." Taehyung didn't take this seriously, at first. He was just joking around, just like what boys do. "I hate you!" Taehyung suddenly remember those bitter words. He was crushed. "Oh, lord. Why did I do that?!" He slammed his fist on a desk. "I really did screw up, didn't I?" he asks Hoseok. Hoseok nods and shakes his head afterwards. 

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk."

"Okay, class. Since this is an experiment, you will have a partner to do it with--" The class cheers and immediately chooses their best friends, which means girl-girl, boy-boy . The teacher scowls. "Yah! Can't you wait? I didn't finished yet! Your partner must be the opposite gender of you. And I'm choosing." The class groans and returns to their seats as the teacher calls out names. Joomi sits in the back of the class and waits for her named to be called. She flips her pen around her hands diligently. "Han Joomi." She looks up, "Yes, teacher?" 

"You will work with Jin." The girls remaining in the class groans and death glares Joomi while the boys sighs in disappointment. Joomi looks at Jin, who looks back from across the classroom. "Okay." Jin picks up his notebook and pen and walks over to Joomi, sitting next to her. "Hey.." he muttered. Joomi flashes a smile. "Hi." 

"Alright, you may start." The teacher announces. 

The classroom becomes noisy with talkative students with their chemistry lab. Both Jin and Joomi didn't know where to start. "Uhmm.. We need to determine the acid nuetralizing capacity of an antacid tablet." He started. Joomi thought for a minute. "Well, since the stomach has an acidic interior generated by dilute HCl, “stomach acid”, which insures proper digestion. When the acidity of the stomach becomes high enough to cause discomfort, brought about by the ingestion of certain types of food, an antacid preparation can be taken to neutralize the excess stomach acid. The active ingredient in every antacid is a base, the most common being metal hydroxides, metal carbonates or a mixture of the two." Jin nods and smiles at Joomi. "Nice." he remarked. Joomi smiled back. "I know my chemistry." Jin gazes at Joomi and notices her flawless features. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a dark, brown and seemed to melt the world. She had amazing brown wavy hair flowing along one side of her to adorn her beautiful porcelain skin. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection. Jin was staring at Joomi for so long th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter