Chappiesoo 6

Puppy Soo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A light suddenly appeared on Soo and Hyejung saw it as she gasped in shock. “Soo…” She managed to say. She was too shocked to react a sight in front of her. 

“Let her go.” A voice sounded sternly and the three drunk man turned their head around at the voice. Hyejung had a shock face and searched for Soo but he was nowhere to be found. Instead, there was a guy standing there with his eyes glaring at the drunk men. Soo?  

“What are you doing here, young man? She’s ours. Go and find other girl.” The other spat out and still dragging Hyejung.

“Let her go while I’m being nice.” He said through gritted teeth. One of them came up in front of Kyungsoo while smirking. “What are you gonna do, huh? Beat us?” He scoffed as he pushed Kyungsoo’s head harshly with his finger. Kyungsoo’s face turned red in anger as he shove the man’s hand, “Get your filthy hand off of me!”

He scoffed again, “You shouldn’t interfere here. Kids should go home at this time. Go to your mommy.”

Kyungsoo still stand there while glaring at him. The man gave him a sly smile, “I know. You want her?” He asked. Before Kyungsoo could answer, he smirked, “But you can’t. We saw her first. There’s a lot of girls out there. Go them! This girl here, we will—“

His words were cut off when Kyungsoo kicked him hard on his stomach and the man fell on the floor, groaning in so much pain. He’s anger was on its maximum hearing the man things towards Hyejung. Hyejung is not a girl that should be treated like that. While Hyejung, she still can’t believe what she saw. She was rather confused than scared at the situation after.

Then, the two men came up at him while throwing a punch but Kyungsoo succeed in dodging the punch as he threw a hard kick on the other man’s leg and a punch on the face. Lucky that they were drunk and not straight on their mind, if not he could be kill.

“Come on. We better go!” He dragged the still stunned girl. Hyejung just follow him until they were far away than them, Hyejung slowly pulled her wrist from his grab then they stopped in the middle of nowhere. She panted hard before sheturned towards Kyungsoo who had his face guilty and also relief.

Moment of silent surrounding them. Not either of them are talking except exchanging glances when they were now at the nearby park. There were so many things going around in her head. And Kyungsoo didn’t know how to talk with her about him. Minutes of silent, Hyejung spoke,”

“So, you’re Soo.” It was not a question instead it was a statement.

Kyungsoo can only utter a “Yeah” when he felt really guilty for pretending to be a dog—well, he is a dog and a human inside.

Silence filled them again.

“Look, I’m sorry for not telling you about me.”

“No, I’m not mad.” She said. Kyungsoo peek a look at her face and she really is not mad.

“You… not mad?” He asked again, hesitantly. She sighed while smiling as she shook her head. “Well, I feel a little bit betrayed but I’m not mad.” She looked at him while smiling.

“Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter