Chappiesoo 3

Puppy Soo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soo-ya.” She called for him from her bedroom and Soo came running in with a bark. “You really like to bark, don’t you?” She asked and took him in her arms and Soo barked again in respond. I bark only for your call, love.

“Go to sleep now.” She pushed her chair making the cracking sound and walked to his small bed beside hers. She put him in and tucked him with a blanket. “I look like I’m babysitting a baby.” She chuckled to herself before making her way to her table and started to do her homework. Soo looked at her back figure with his half-lidded eyes before fully closing it with a Good night, love.

After a few hours, Soo woke up and jumped towards her bed to sleep with her but she was not there and it was late midnight. As he turned his face towards the sleeping figure with her head on the table, he jogged there. He then transformed himself into a guy and looked at her lovingly. He brushed away her hair that was covering her face and took off her glasses. Yes, she use glasses when studying.

“You should sleep properly.” He knocked her head lightly, earning a groan from her side. Kyungsoo panicked but when Hyejung just turned her face to the other side, he sighed in relief. “She’s a heavy sleeper.” He chuckled.

Slowly, not to wake up the girl, he carried her bridal style in his arms and brought her to her bed. He tucked her in properly and planted a kiss on her forehead and smile. He always wanted to embrace her in his arms while sleeping but then she would be freaking out the next morning thinking who’s this guy she’s sleeping with when she only slept with a puppy. And worse, she would think she is not a anymore. He wouldn’t want that. Step by step, he will reveal himself, not now, not yet.

He transformed himself back and snuggled closer beside her.

--------------------------------------------------

“Morning, eomma!” She greeted brightly before smooching her mother’s cheeks.

“Morning, honey! Hi, Soo.” She turned her sight to the puppy who answered her with a bark. Hi, omonim!

“Mom, did you come into my room last night?” She asked while taking her seat on one of the chair. Her mom shook her head and said, “No. Wae, honey?”

“It’s just that, I remembered I slept on my table last night. But then, the next morning I was on my bed. Did I sleep walking? I never sleep waking though.” She scratched her head at her weird morning.

“You must have sleep walking, dear—wait. You said you sleep on your table again?” She looked at her daughter while having her hands on her waist, narrowing her eyes at her. The girl gulped in fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter