Chappiesoo 5

Puppy Soo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning…

“You know, Soo missed you so badly yesterday.” Her mom spoke. Soo nodded his head, wiggling his tail. Mom, you got me. Scold her!

“Really?” She turned towards Soo who was already showing  his fake sulk at the corner. Of course, you pabo. You don’t know how much it hurts when you went home late. And much more when you’re with that tanned skin guy! He muttered to himself and hoping to let it out but then he is a dog. And dog can’t talk.

“Then, let’s take a walk with me today, Soo. You just stuck here at home, and look! You looked fat.” She stated making the puppy huff. I’m not fat.

“Eomma, do you want to tag along?” She asked.

No! No ahjumma here. I mean, just us two. He barked.

“I think I need to go to buy groceries. Our ref is almost empty.” She answered. Hyejung just nodded with, “Okay then. Let’s wash up first!” She rushed upstairs and Soo behind, tagging along.  Thank god.

 

“Soo, don’t run anywhere, okay? Just walk beside me.” Hyejung pointed at him as the puppy just stuck out his tongue. Where would I go without you? Gosh, this dog.

“Where do we go?” Hyejung muttered to herself as something caught her eyes. Few meters away, there was a big banner tied up and it wrote “Running Dog Championship”. A lot of people crowding there with all their dogs. Soo saw that too and gulped knowing the grin on Hyejung’s face. “Soo,” She called him softly. “Don’t you wanna run?” She asked with her wide grin displayed. Soo just letting out a whimped as he backed away.

 No, not a chance. Can’t you see all those dogs?! They are tall and big! Especially that bulldog, omg. I’m gonna get kill.

“Oh come on, Soo. You’re quite fast, you know that!”

I don’t know that. He barked and ignored the girl whine.

“Ohh” She whined, “I want that Korean Beef! And you also have your own prize too. Don’t you want that?” She said while pouting at the dog.

 Gosh this girl seriously. Soo walked ahead with a heavy heart and Hyejung take that as a yes from her cute puppy Soo. “Assa! Let’s just try, okay?” She crouched down at the sulking dog while walking. Soo barked in respond. If I lost, don’t blame me. As he looked at the dog that passed by him, his face made a big frown. How could I win with that long leg dog?! Bless my soul.

Ohmygod, is that Snoop Dogg? I mean Snoop’s dog. I know that Snoop guy. Ahhh I’m gonna faint. I’m gonna faint. Please, don’t drag me to hell first! NO! That was the dog that bullied me!

 When Hyejung signing his name in, he secretly peed on the man shoes. He was just so scared! He’s leg is short

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter