Chappiesoo 1

Puppy Soo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahh~ The weather is so nice tonight!” Hyejung sighed in content as she flung her hands in the air, feeling the warm air brushing against her skin. She just finished helping her teachers arranging the books at the library since no one wanted to help the teacher and volunteered herself. She was known as the kindest student who always help people around without any sigh of complain.

When no one volunteer in helping the teachers, she raise up her hand and volunteered herself with a light heart. She often went back home late at night when her school end at 5.30PM just to help the teachers. Her mom knows her too well and can’t protest anything about being late at home when her daughter was lending her hands out there.

The weather is nice with stars surrounded the full moon that shone brightly, giving the light to the world. She was on her way home from school and she decided to just walk since her house is not far from the school. Her mother always scold her because it was unsafe outside and asked to use bus on her way home since she always go back home late. What she said, it’s just a waste of money since it’s not far. Just 20 minutes walk! Moreover, she likes to walk while sightseeing the blink blink city. She can be so stubborn sometimes—just like her mother.

On her way home, she heard a laughing and a hint of something whimpering. She turned her sight towards an alley beside her and walked in as her thought was saying that someone was being bullied. As her thought was correct, she marched towards a group of kids surrounding something.

“Yah! What are you guys doing there!” She shouted angrily.

“Yah, yah, yah. There’s someone! Go, go!” A kid with his hair nudged his friend beside him. She was not scared at them since they are just a kid who probably aged 11-13 years old.

“Noona will be mad at you guys if you’re bullying someone!” She ran towards them as they took they step backwards and run. “Run!” One shouted.

She stopped with her hands on her waist as she glared at the running figure. “Tsk. So naughty kids this day.” She shook her head before turning beside the one that was been bullied just now.

She gasped.

What is on her sight was not a person she was expecting, but a white fluffy puppy. It was whimpering softly and she realized one of its leg are injured. She turned towards the way where the kids were running and she fumed angrily.

“Ugh! Those kids! How dare they tortured a puppy?!” She stomped her foot angrily before turning her sight to the injured puppy and softened.

“Awh, poor puppy. Let me help you.” She said softly, and took it in her arms, wrapping it with a towel from her bag. The puppy whimpered in her arms and snuggled closer to her chest. She smiled softly and patted its head.

“Mom! I’m home.” She said as soon as she stepped in the house. Her mom went towards her with a worried look and about to scold her until she saw what she was bringing in her arms. “Omona.” She muttered.

“I’m sorry, eomma. I know you’re mad but I was just saving this poor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter