One Way Only

District 10: What Lovely Lips You Have, Milady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's this way, Han." 

Jiyong reached out to her elbow to direct her in the correct direction towards his brother, Daesung's, kingdom. She immediately moved her arm out of reach and turned towards the way he indicated without speaking a word to him. Jiyong internally sighed as he resumed trekking behind her through the forest. If her heavy stomps and increased space were any signs that she was still angry with him, he wasn't taking any chances. Not with a dagger strapped to her thigh.

"H-Han, I-"

"We just need to keep heading straight, and we'll be there in a few hours, right?" Han interrupted.

"Uh, yes. His palace is at the center, and you will need to request an audience with him. But, I really think I-"

"I think I can make it there by myself." Jiyong halted as Han continued walking ahead. "So, we should go our separate ways. I appreciate you sticking with me for this long, but your purpose here is done. I don't want to involve you any further since it will probably be a burden..."

Aware that there weren't any footsteps behind her, Han glanced over her shoulder just in time to see Jiyong march right up to her, fiercely grab her shoulders, and whip her around. The force of his grip almost caused her to shriek aloud as his fingers dug into her skin, and the ferociousness radiating from his irises automatically muted her from flinging out objections to this rough treatment.

"What if I don't want to leave?" Han noticeab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter