Someone Like You

of yoona compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There will be no one who can replace you. Be it a woman with all the money, or a woman with nice figure, in the end there’s only you - My woman.

 

”Hey? What’s wrong? Stop with that attitude, could you? Talk to me.”

I received another silence. Her silence has become a norm when she actually hides something. She would say okay when she is not, she would smile when she feels like to cry.

”Yoong, please? What did I do? Okay, let me think...”

It will always be like that. You could never expect to get an answer from her. She will not utter any words unless you’ve figured out what did you do wrong.

”Is it because I smoke...? But I did not smoke as much as I did in the past though...Oh, is it because I pick up you late just now...? Babe, I’m so so sorry. I’ve been stucked with traffic jam on my way here. Please? Forgive me..?”

”No...you did it yesterday...”, finally, she’s saying something!

”Okay okay what did I do? I liked Dara noona’s picture in Instagram is it? Babe, we were never a thing you know that...”, I sighed.

”You did not reply to my messages last night. You did, but for the next two hours? Are you serious? What did you do yesterday’s night? Mind to tell?”, she says with a heavy voice, gazing on the floor.

"Yoong. Okay, now you listen to me. I was at Kiko's birthday par-"

"Wait-what? You were at Kiko's? WOW. That's even worst.", she looked at me with her furious eyes.

My woman. You can be too sweet at one time but become very fierce at another one moment.

Before I defend myself with the truth, I took her hands and kept in mine. 

"Don't think you can melt me and saying sorry just because of this.", she shows me our hands.

"Listen first, can you? It was because of Seungri, alright? Yea I admitted I did accept an invitation, but I do not want to go. But then Seungri asked me to accompany him, that's all. Yoong? All I did was hanging out with the boys. I did not even meet her..."

"Really?"

"Yes, jagiya.", giving her my best smile.

I wished this moment stay forever. I wished that you will never leave me...

 

-

 

"What do you want do today, baby? Eat chicken? Watch a movie?", she sit on my lap.

"Hmm, let's do nothing. I just want to cuddle with you today.", I took her body and we were lying on the bed together. 

"Why are you so cute being an MC that day? Never once unpretty...", I looked at her pretty eyes. How did I get so lucky?

"EEE, now you want to claim that I'm yours?"

"Well- of course you are. Were you that happy to be with that Eunwoo kid?", I cupped her face.

"Tsk tsk. Apparently and ridiculously, there is no one that can beat you, babyboy.", she kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too. Haha."

There was never a dull moment with you, baby.

"I'm going to Paris tomorrow."

"What? Again..? Ergh it's only been two days with you and now you're going again?", I hugged her even more tighter. I miss resting my head on your shoulder.

"This boy is such a clingy one", she played with my hair.

"Onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter