Moonlight

of yoona compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll gather all the memories of you and engrave it in the moonlight

I want to color the night sky with you and me.

                                                                   GOT7 : Moonlight.

 

Moonlight has been Yoona's favourite thing since she's a child. It was a meaningful one as his late father would bring her to lie down on the gazebo at their house and watch the night sky together with her lovely mother and her older brother every two weeks or at least every end of a month. Of course it is, as it is the main thing that could remind her about his late father. Her father died due to a cancer last 7 years ago, when she's just 18 while his brother was 20. Now, she's living peacefully with her mother and an older brother, Im Joonmyeon. However, the tradition of going to watch the night sky and beautiful moonlight is never being forgotten and they still do it just like 7 years ago. It's much wonderful to watch the night sky, and they all believe, Mr. Im is looking happily on them from the above. Their life is never that miserable as they came from a very good manner one, eventhough they are not really well-known in the neighbourhood but that does not even matter as long as their family is living a life which such joyness. It was a good one, until one day, Yoona thinks it bothers her the most...

 

" Yoona, look. That man is looking at you since ever!!", Yuri whispers excitedly to Yoona.Yuri is one of Yoona's best friend and she's seems to be with Yoona almost 24/7 except for going back home, and one of her qualities is she knew all the news that's going in that freaking campus. Well, Yoona does not even bother to know and never thought that it is a quality of Yuri as she's not someone who really cares about others.

"Oh stop talking about that, Yuri. I'm just starting to focusing on doing my assignment and you're all busy with that man. You do not even know if he's really looking at me though. He's far far away from us, right? Stop talking nonsense and start to do yours or I'll leave you alone here."

Yoona feels bothered with Yuri in these recent days, talking about a man who keep looking at her secretly from a far. There was once when they were strolling at the nearest garden together and the man was clearly following them. Yoona could sense something's not right though but Yoona is Yoona - never care about others that much, as long as the people around her are not messing with her. 

"Yoona! Yoona! He's coming, he's coming!", Yuri pats her right hand.

Just how many times have to say, Yoona does not car- Wait, what? Yoona senses that her heart is thumping. Real hard. "What is with this feel?", her heart whispers.

"HI guys, may I join?", the guy with the nice figure, who used to follow them obviously at the garden, caught looking at Yoona for several times which Yuri thinks it is actually many times, is asking the two girls, Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri.

"Oh-ohh yes, sure. You can sit there.", as expected the usual Kwon Yuri started to talk first, and shows the man, the seat in front of Yoona.

Yoona sit still, act like nothing really happens and continue focusing on her assignment. But that weird feelng is - why does she even feel nervous yet she says she does not care? Or perhaps - she really is.

"So, what course are you guys in?", the lad asks, to avoid the super awkward situation.

"I'm in law, and she is...culinary.", Yuri responsed to him. The situation is clearly enough said that Yoona will not react to any questions from the guy except...

"You are Kwon Yuri, right? Knew it by coincidence and...hey you miss? What's your name?", the guy in front of Yoona is waving his hands, because he can see that Yoona is too focus on her work. "Well, I'm sorry for disturbing. Just wanna make some good friends.", the man talks, feeling uncomfortable with the gaze Yoona is giving him.

"How you sure enough we are that 'good' to be your friend? Uhm- whatever. By the way, I'm Yoona.", Yoona smiles but clearly it was not that sincere.

And since that day, that moment, the three of them get along well and always seems to be together. Yoona had already opened her heart to the guy, because she finds that he's funny and actually a kind-hearted man, not like what she expected at first while Yuri feels like the third-wheel whenever they are together because Yuri can clearly sees that the guy has an eyes for Yoona, like really really a Yoona enthusiast but well, - Yoona too perhaps.

"I'm so sorry though for that day", Yoona started to talk after three of them were having a big laugh at the guy's jokes. They are now hanging out together and get some drinks at their favourite cafe, Kamong. It's the first day of the day after they finished their exam, so they took a moment to celebrate the freedom and to make a good start of their summer holidays.

"It's okay. I understand", the lad gives Yoona a warm smile. Who knows? Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter