Home

of yoona compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

God was so kind. All I did was standing, admiring those cool guys, and God decided to give me an angel.

"You like them too?", I was startled as I heard someone's voice near me.

I looked around before I replied.

"You...you talked to me?".

"Hahaha, of course. Who else here beside you and me?".

I was never thought you would be someone significant in my life.

Is meeting your soulmate this easy?

"Im Yoona. You?"

"Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong."

 

-

 

After some years, we have been fated to be celebrities. It is so hard for us to meet frequently - worried to be the highlight for some articles. However, I'm still happy over the fact that we could still stay as friends even when we were on camera.

"Hi Ji- Oh sorry, I mean GD sunbaenim~", you nudged my elbow and kept teasing me.

"Yah babo, stop teasing me like that."

"How can I...you are a star now! I'm scared already.", you chuckled.

Time like this, where we would meet each other backstages...

"Yoong, don't you miss me? I mean - the old me? The old us.", I asked you.

"Uhmm, let me think. Maybe yes. Because it's actually better if we didn't turn out to be celebrities. It is more than I thought it would be..."

"I know right. It is even more that I could not meet you as often that I want."

"Aww, sweet GD sunbaenim there~"

"Could you actually stop with that?? Ugh-", I nagged.

"Alright alright..."

I wished we could stay longer, so that I could see you smile even brighter.

"Uhm, Yoona-ssi, we gotta go right now. Oh hello GD-ssi. I'm going to take Yoona with me, if you dont mind.", SNSD's manager came into the room.

"Gotta go, Ji oppa. See ya~"

"Bye Yoong. Take care."

 

-

 

 

I miss you so much that I felt like calling you...

"Yoong? Are you busy?"

"Oh oppa, nope at the moment. You called me just at the right time!"

"Why? You have something to tell me? Nah, tell me now. Always here."

That night, I listened to all your nags. You were telling me all your struggles and hardships. I was at ease, knowing that I'm one of the people you trust.

"I may be could not help you but Yoong, remember that these tough roads will bring you to a better future?"

"How would you know that? There are few who went flop and decided to disband and all -"

"Hey hey hey listen to me. Even when the biggest waves come upon you, I will always be there and help you as long as I could..."

"Thank you Ji. I know, that is why I told you all of these."

"Yoong? Can I tell you something?"

"Uhm what is it?"

"I-I like you, Yoona. I swear by the first time we met, I've already fell for you..."

"O-oppa? Are you playing pranks? Why do you sound so serious? You..."

"Nope. I'm serious."

"But...you know that we can't-"

"We cannot date, is it? Fu** that, Yoona. Love has no boundaries. I don't care about other people.So...uhm?"

"What uhm? It takes like 5 to 6 years for you to confess? Geez...Thank God you did."

That moment created the biggest smile on my face. This feeling...I've never felt this before.

 

What can I do? Without you
I’m just an old robot, my heart stops and it’s always cold

 

What can we do? Without me
You’ll struggle just as much, so what can we do?

 

 

"Hello? I'll be there in a few minutes, baby."

"Okay, jagiya. I'm waiting."

Damn Im Yoona. You don't know how weak I am when you call me that.

 

"Surprise! Happy birthday, My Jiyong baby~".

"Wow? Seems like you have been put so much efforts for me. Thank you, babygirl.", I hugged you.

"Anything for you! Let's eat."

And after that, we spent our time together, cuddling ourselves on the couch.

"We watch this movie again, Yoong?"

"Nah, it's not like we REALLY wanted to watch this movie...right?", you raised your eyebrows.

"EEE my cute Yoong. Oh by the way, I could barely made my time to watch your drama but that day manager-nim showed me a little bit. Seems like it was really really really fun to be with two good-looking guys? Eh?"

"You think? Hahaha of course, it is! There were super kind and friendly. They treated me well as a dongsaeng. Deep down, I hope I could work with Siwan oppa and Jonghyun oppa again~", you said while playing with my fingers.

"Was Siwan okay that day he enlisted into army?"

"Yup, oh- when is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter