Plz Don't Be Sad

of yoona compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hello? Yoong? Dinner at 8? It's hyung's party."

Yoona receives a call from her one and only.

"Is it this night? What presents do you prepare?"

"Hmm. I asked Anna to buy the latest design of the watch from hyung's favourite brand. How's that sound?"

"He will love it. See you at 8! I'm going there with my brother. Bye, jagiya. Love you."

"Bye, love you too."

 

-

 

Yoona arrives at the party along with her brother, wearing her long, black dress. 

"Noona, I'm going to the toilet first.", Baekhyun, Yoona's only brother says to her.

"Alright, I'm going there to meet Yuri first."

It has been a few weeks since Yoona's last meet with Yuri. Lately, Yuri is busy with her acting schedule and work as a businesswoman, so they frequently share stories in the groupchat, which is less fun than having a talk in real life.Yoona feels envy towards Yuri for having the freedom to do anything she likes, unlike her who has to stick with that guy's decision, which he will say, "For your good, Im Yoona."

"Yuri! Heree!!", Yoona waves her hand in the air, to catch Yuri's attention from afar.

"It is always better to see you again after a few hectic weeks.", Yuri states then hugs Yoona.

They are having some talks regarding the latest gossips they have heard, while Yoona is waiting for her guy.

"Hello, Im Yoona. You look beautiful as always today.", A guy approaches Yoona and Yuri.

"Where were you? I tried to find you everywhere...", Yoona frowns, only receives a peck of kiss on her cheek by that guy.

"Aww, you guys. Please mind your manner okay you guys are in public. And please have a respect towards single people. Like me.", Yuri babbles.

"That was why I suggested my friend to you before. You were the one who 'friendzoned' him, Yul."

"Yes, yes, whatever. Forgets that. Eh by the way, Yoona, where's Baekhyun?"

"He's going to the toilet just now...but I saw him meeting Chanyeol and Kuanlin in the corner of the hall."

"Okay, I'm going first, lovebirds! Have a good night. You know what to do, right Yoona", Yuri winks and receives a slap from Yoona on her shoulder.

"Yul really likes to tease you, huh?", the guy asks.

"You know her".

"Hmm, but she's right though. It has been like...one week already...? Since...I'm free tonight. For you.", the guy lifts his eyebrows, waiting for Yoona's approval.

"You, ert boy.", Yoona pinches his nose.

The guy has been a silly guy since ever. But that's what makes Yoona stays and falls for him even more. Everyone will get the idea that he's an arrogant man, and very fierce on the outside, but as one get to know him, he's just as dumb as any guy. He is a sweet, funny guy who makes Yoona's days better despite of any hardships she's going through. With him, life is wonderful.

-

 

"Take a shower faster, please? I'm waiting here.", Yoona who is wearing a nightrobe, sitting at the edge of the bed, waiting for that guy to take a shower.

Yoona is willing to be together with him today, since Baekhyun is not home, going to stay in their parents' house. 

"I'm coming, Im Yoona.", her one and only shouts from the bathroom.

 

-

 

You look sad somehow today, not smiling much

I asked you what was going on

And you said you were okay, turning your face

 

 

"I'm home."

He tries to find Yoona but she's nowhere to be found.

"Yoong? Baby, where are you?"

He tries to knock on the bathroom door. He lands his ears on the bathroom's door and can hear that someone's crying. He opens the door and -

"Im Yoona!"

Yoona is crying in the bathtub, with the water flowing out from it. She's a mess.

"Hey, what happened?"

Yoona shooks and crying even more hard.

But then he sees something in her hands. He guessed it right.

A pregnancy test.

"Yoong, let's go out from here first, okay? Shh..."

He wraps Yoona half- body with the towel and helps her to dry.

He lets her sleep for awhile as he understands that she's tired from crying...

"Jagiya, it's negative.", Yoona says.

They are now in their bed, lying with each other with Yoona in his arms.

"It's okay...we can always try, right?"

"But, it has been 7 years...I'm-..."

"Shh...Yoong? It is okay. God plans is always better. We just have to keep making efforts and do not give up."

"Ji, I know you're feeling dissapointed with me. Just say it."

"Hey Im Yoona. Can you stop saying nonsense thing like that, my dear? You are the only one who matters now and I'm not going to leave you just because we could not have a child. You know what? If you feel sad now, I'm feeling ten times sadder for you. If you're having a hard time, I feel that the world stomp me down. I think that I am not a good husband for you all these time. Because you are not happy."

"It's not like I'm not happy with you. It's because of what happened to me that saddens me".

"I know, Yoong. But what did I do to cheer you? We are husband and wife. We walk the marriage road together. No one left behind, so that's mean whatever happens to you, I must take the responsibility as well. Yoong, there's no married people out there who do not want to have a children and so does me, but if the blessings did not come upon us yet, what we gotta do is be patient, and keep trying. We always need each other." 

"5 times of abortion because I cannot handle it, and 5 months of negative results. I'm a useless woman."

"Yoong...Yoong? Do not say like that anymore. It shows that we are not being a grateful person, you know? God have blessed us with so much things. God gives me you, God gives us big house, nice car, enough food...just like what I say...we can always try and try. Believe me. Hmm?", he cups Yoona's chin, and he looks into her doe eyes.

Jiyong has never loves someone as much as he loves Yoona. She has bring a different kind of vibes since the first time they met and until now, he only gonna loves her even more. They are living a perfect life, except that Yoona lacks the ability to get pregnant. He never really cares and does not even put the blame on Yoona but her on the other side, frequently going through a grief everytime this matter haunts her. She thinks that she's a failure as a wife and woman. 

 

-

 

"We have tried everything, yeobo...", Yoona sighs.

Jiyong knows, Yoona is not someone who is easy to give up on something, but deep down, she's frustrated with herself. She blames herself everytime the pregnancy test did not show the double line, she cried over the nights when doctors said our possibilities to get a child was so low...

but Jiyong has always try his best to be the best supporter all these long. 

"Hmm, Yoong? How about we adopt a child?", Jiyong suggests, but only to receive cold stare by Yoona.

"Ji, it is not like I do not want to adopt child...but I hope I can give to you a child from your blood. Our own child.", Yoona expresses herself.

"Well, I do not really mind...as long as I have someone to inherit my business. Then, it is o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter