Gone

of yoona compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To feel the air, to sense the hotness from the sun is more than enough. She believes she live in a beautiful world.

 

"Hey, the sky is nice,isn't it?"

It has been a few minutes I'm sitting here on the bench, just then to receive a greeting from a man. 

I nod and replied him, perhaps he does not getting the idea...

"Yeah, it's pretty. But pity me, couldnt witness the beauty myself..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry, miss. Oh god, I'm for not realizing that..."

I giggle. I cannot see, but I know you're confused with my action.

"W-why? Is it kind of a joke...?", you ask innocently.

"It's normal for people to not recognized that I'm blind. It's okay, mister...?"

"Oh, it's Junmyeon. Kim Junmyeon. You?"

"Im Yoona."

Just then I feel a warm hands touch mine. What a pure handshake was that. 

It was that day, the first day of our friendship actually starts...until it actually reaches its peak,

and I feel the romance. Well, just for me I guess. I was so stupid back then for not realize something was wrong with you...your finger.

 

Winter that year, your hands still warm unlike mine. No one ever have the guts to approach me just like you did. You have help me through many things. You actually missed lot of lies I've made. 

 

"How about we go have some drinks at the coffee shop at the end street?", you suggested.

"Well, how far is it?". Im Yoona, it's less than 1km, you .

"Hmm, not even 1km from here. You havent been there, huh? Still in this town though..."

Jokes on you, Junmyeon. It was just a trick. It was just so fine to be with you. To hear your soothing voice. You must lost your thoughts, even listen to a mere sound can melt my heart...

That was my favourite coffee shop afterall. Thank God, the barista didnt spoiled the moment by calling my name or what, cause me too, was refusing to make an order along with Junmyeon. 

 

"Yoona, have you lost your sight since born? I'm sorry I asked..."

"Haha,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter