Butterfly

of yoona compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it true? You, you.

 

 

"You're acting weird these days. Are you perhaps in love?", Baekhyun teased his younger brother.

His brother seems like people who are madly in love. Well, its hard to believe and to see as his brother only bother to study and read the books all day long. He's so into studying, unlike Baekhyun himself who would choose music over everything but his brother is just opposite of him. 

"What the heck? I'm just having headache, hyung.", he replied to Baekhyun's insensible words.

"Well, I'm just kidding,bro. Anyway, your brother is so good in giving advices about love. If you having any problem? Talk to me then.", Baekhyun patted his brother's back and get out from the room.

"Hyung,I'm in love.", he whisper, not loud enough for Baekhyun to hear.

                                                ------------------------------

"Yah, you're going to the library?", Baekhyun asked his brother upon seeing him wearing some casual clothes and his black backpack on his back while holding some books in his hand.

"Yeah."

"Oh,okay then. Go safely.", Baekhyun waved to him.

                                                 ------------------------------

"Hey,here.", Jongin waved.

"I'm late again,huh? This is so weird. I never late."

"Yes,dude. You never late in everything, but until you fell for that noona.", Jongin teased his friend.

"Shut up. Am not, Jongin.Let's start our study.", he opens his book.

"Yah. Listen here,peep. She's going to end her study this year and for your information, we are in the half of this year."

"So?"

"Just, yah, just- just throw all your guts, buddy. Go confess to her, you stupid."

"Jongin,listen. I came here to the library not to talk about this thing. Just stop it. I didnt even like her. A bit. It's a no. So, how does it even makes sense to confess when you dont even have any feelings towards the girl? Plus, she's dating Luhan hyung. Jongin,just stop this. Our final exam for this year is approaching."

"You're so annoying. You know what? In the end, we only regrets the chances we didnt take.Just wanna tell you, she's never dated that Luhan hyung. They're just bestfriend.", Jongin rolled his eyes and open his book, leaving his friend dumbfounded and sighing alone.

                                                  ------------------------------

 

 

"Yoona wished you a 'Happy Birthday', Taeyeon told him.

"Oh,really? Thank you then.", he smiled.

Well,she remember my birthday? She thought of me? 

"Yah, smiling alone? There must be something behind this smile.Never see you emit a smile like this.", Jongin laughed out hard but only to get a punch on the stomach by his friend.

                                               ---------------------------------

 

"Oh, Jonghyun hyung?", Jongin greeted.

"Yah,Jongin. Pass this to that junior beside you. Yoona gave him this.", Jonghyun whisper.

"Okay,hyung."

And with that, Jonghyun leaved Jongin and his friend.

"Oi.", Jongin called for his friend.

"Noona gave it.", Jongin handed him a bag of thing.

He took and open it. It turned out to be a sweater and a sweat pant with a yellow sticky note on it.

Happy Belated Birthday.

yourfavnoona*smirk*

He chuckled upon reading the sticky note's content but stop just when he realized Jongin is watching him.

"Dude,tell ya you like her."

"Am not,Jongin. She's just like my friend."

"Friend my .", Jongin sighing.

                                         ------------------------------------

 

"Hi,kid."

Dang, his favorite noona texted him a message. Well, it's a normal thing though. They message each other since December last year but nobody really knows as they act ike strangers in school. It's a crazy thing how he fell for a girl by messaging her almost everytime during weekend. He knows, he's just another junior in the school. Who the heck would look at him, with that kind of attitude who only cares for book for his entire days and study is just his thing. But behind all of that, he's quite always had a chat with one of the most popular girl senior in his school named Im Yoona.He never think she's beautiful though neither smart or seductive, but he realized, between their big laugh, stupid argue, and lame jokes they've been in their chatroom, make him fell for her, without even his aware. 

He hates it,at first. Hate it,just hate it. He never admit that he likes her.Even to himself.He denied the feelings from time to time but it doesnt even make him better but crazier over her. He cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter