Let's Not Fall In Love

of yoona compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow. This robot is so cool. Where did you buy this?"

"Hello, young lady. Why didn't you add an 'oppa' when you talk to me? I'm older you know. Don't try to be rude."

"Eung? Oppa? Hmm. Okay. So, where did you buy this...,Oppa?"

"That sounds nicer.", and he beams, ruffling her hair.

 

-

 

"Oh please! Do you think she will like you if you do your hairstyle like that?"

"Why? I think it looks nice. Hey, noona will like this, right?"

"Pft. I bet you she will never even land her eyes on you. Stop dreaming of having her, can't you?"

"Hey, Yoong. You know how much I like her..."

"Listen, I'm not being unsupportive friend here but...we're still too young even to have a relationship! We're just 12!"

"So then, when is the right age to get one, huh? 29? 40? 67? When I almost die?? Ugh."

"Soon. Maybe...18?"

 

-

 

"Happy birthday, Ji."

She kisses him. He smiles and hugs her. 

"Thank you, my baby. You are always good at making surprises. I love you this much. By the way, where's the 'oppa' title went to...?"

He forms a big heart, using his hands and she chuckles.

"You stupid. I'm not good but its just you are the one who is too dumb to realize the obvious thing. And what?? Oppa? Ew."

He pretends to be sad and sulking.

"Forget about it.", and he walks, leaving her alone.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm sorry. I'm just joking, okay? Fine. Happy 18th birthday, oppa."

She pinches his cheeks. And they both smiles from ear to ear, like they own the entire universe.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with my life without you, Im Yoona."

 

-

 

"So, Ji...you know...you are already 18..."

"Uhm? So what if I'm 18? oH YEAH! Thats mean I can do anything that I want after this, right? Pity my babysister, still got a year to go..."

He shows his sad face, only to annoys her.

"Dumb. I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about you? Your plan. Don't you remember? Back then when we're 12...?"

"What is it? Miss, you know I am so bad in remembering things right? Let alone unnecessary one! Geez."

"You dont remember...? Nah, its okay and its not that important. So, what are we going to do now? Watching movies? Eat? Or we go swimming?"

"Swimming, deal! It has been a long time since the last day we go swimming together. Assa!"

 

Don't ask me anything,

I can't give you an answer.

 

 

-

 

"Wow, Yoong! Is that a new bikini? You look nice in it."

"Yeahs. Well, Ji. I look good in everything."

"Huh? Now, youre trying to boost up about it? Whatever."

"By the way, Ji. Is it really look nice?"

She gives him the puppy eyes, and her question is actually more than that. She seeks for a deeper answer, but she knows, he will never give her that.

"Of course, Yoong. You are always are.", he ruffles her hair.

Yoona holds his hand and entighthen with hers.

"Do you like me?"

Then, there it is.  A moment of silence.

He non-stops gulping his saliva, thinking of a safe answer.

She lets a bitter smile and let go of his hands.

"It's okay, I know the answer already."

"Yoong!", he holds her hand and looks into her beautiful doe eyes.

"Yoong, listen here. I always like you. You are my life. But you know...I think...let's not fall in love? We don't know each other very well yet."

Yoona smiles and she nods. She understands him. All these time, she always tries to do so. She will never get a special place in his heart. How many years does he needs to know me so well? 

 

-

 

"Your swimming skills have improved so much since that day, huh? Who taught you, Yoong?"

"You sound so impressed of me, Ji! Well, I learned it from Jonghyun oppa."

As Jiyong sips the water, he bursts it out back.

"Jonghyun oppa? Which Jonghyun? That Jonghyun? You mean... Hong Jonghyun? That handsome, tall guy from my cohort, isnt he??"

"Why do you seems so shocked about that?", she asks while she helps Jiyong to wipe his mouth.

"We were in the same club. I did not even know when it started but somehow things goes so sudden. We had a talk, this and that, and ended up going for a swimming together. Thats all."

"What do you mean by this and that, Im Yoona? You just knew him and you have the dare to go swimming with him? I thought swimming is our activity."

He sounds jealous. He didnt mean to because he knows that she will get the wrong idea but he just cant help it - seeing her with another guy.

"I already knew him since I'm a little kid. He's actually the son of my mother's highschool friend. There was this time when her mother and him came to my house for a visit and thats what makes us even more closer."

"Wait, what? You never tell me about this?", he looks at her with such confusion. 

He thinks that she would share everything with him?

"I do not think this thing matters, so yeah."

"It is. I have to know who are the other guys that you befriend, okay."

"Why? Is it because you love me? Ah, I forgot. We should not fall in love, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter