Whoever He Is

of yoona compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You know we had our sun, Until we lost the leaves They keep on falling, As winter's just begun You know i'll do my best, To keep the warm in

 

Through the window I know, it's snowing. The first snow for this year.

I dash to my room and took the old, brown diary of mine. I'm gonna do this, I thought.

 

"Yoona-ah, are you home?", my heart thumps hard waiting for your answer.

"Yup, I'm home. Why?", that was the voice I started to hear since 9 months ago, and it has been my favorite one.

"Uh-uhm, can I come over? I'm thinking about showing you a great place. How?".

"Oh, I'm so so sorry but Jongsuk has planned to come over my home tonight.'.

Damn Lee Jongsuk, I cursed but not loud enough to be heard by you.

"But by the way you can come over and join us. It wil be more fun with you.", you sound soft.

"Ah? Uhm, nope. I cannot join you. I'm just going to be the third-wheeler at the end. Enjoy your time, Yoona.".

I hung up the phone without even waiting for a second for your reply. Yeahs, it was just me who all along who is deep in love with you.

Confession? Your , Kim Jongdae.

 

"Yah Kim Jongdae!!"

I stop for a moment, realizing it was your sweet voice. I try not to look nervous, pretend like yesterday never happen and even ask you about last night. What kind of stupid coward I am?

I plan to confess to Yoona on how much she has been something in my life, through all hardships. That's when I thought everything will be in pitch black but she came and gives the light. Saving me from drowning. That's how important she is to me. But in the other way, I'm just a bestfriend and I will forever stays in the friendzone no matter how much I give, and how much I show my feelings. This is life afterall, isnt it?

Jongsuk came down from the hallway, and I can see the happiness and joy in your eyes.

"You like him, dont you?', I ask you.

"W-what? Him? No way. We are just friends, Jongdae. Just like me and you."

I smirk, and nod, acts like I understand it.

But one thing you carelessly do not know about is I know when you lie. You like him since the first time we had our group task 2 months ago as three. It was crystal clear how you are so into him, adoring his intelligence and good manner. You do not remember those times when you were throwing him with compliment and even missing him when we failed to meet each other to finish our task. You care about me but to him more. Deep in your heart, Lee Jongsuk has successfully fill in it.

"Hey, guys. How about we go to have cup of coffee in this cold weather? I feel like drinking Cappucino.", Jongsuk suggested.

"I'm in. You?", Yoona looked at me.

"Aww, Jongdae. Let's go. When we graduated, this is what you're gonna miss, okay. You're gonna miss me the most! You're going to regret this lat-

"Ok, fine. You talk too much Im Yoona.", I let out a sigh and she intertwined my hands into hers.

"That's why we are bestfriends! The extrovert one always goes with the introvert. So, let's go.", what an angelic smile she gave to us.

Those days in summer when we were seated as groupmates, and we might having destiny with each other because when the group is already planned by the lecturer, we must ended up into one same team. I'm not used into a social environment and my social skills has been the thing my parents worried most as I'm the only child in the family. Glad a oud yet sweet girl came and change everything I am. I may not that loud but with her, everything is nice and feels comfortable.

As in Lee Jongsuk matters, I could not deny that he's such an ideal man to the girls. He has everything that a man should have but he stays lowkey so that's what makes he's not too popular like those so-called Kingkas. He has the purest heart as in man. He's good in everything he does and he never take people around him for granted. Then I know, why Yoona fell hard on him. If I was her, I would do the same too.

 

"Jongdae, I have something to tell you.

"Oh? What is it?", m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter