Always

of yoona compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly closed your eyes, feel everything we shared

Our times, our promises, even the familliar faces.

                                             Wanna One; Always.

 

It was another summer, another good day to have a good day. The sun shone brightly so Yoona takes this chance to take another selfie as it was a sun-kissed one. Yoona has really like Summer eversince she's a child. Eversince she met his soulmate in Summer. She smiled foolishly. What a soulmate he is.

Yoona print a picture of her and his soulmate when they were at Disneyland Japan, their favourite place of all. They were smiling widely in front of the Disney's Castle at night. Yoona was wearing the Minnie Mouse's headband while he wore Mickey. They stood there, hands in hands as if the Disney is theirs. As if Disney is surely the happiest place on Earth.

Yoona carefully slip the picture into a frame, and even wrote the date they went there. Yoona prepared herself, wearing his favourite pastel yellow dress with a little bits of floral. She is so excited to meet him in awhile.

 

 

"Honey, are done packing up your things?", Mrs. Im asks her daughter that seems so into the television programme.

"Oh yes, of course. Tomorrow at 8AM right? Hehe", Yoona answers as her eyes still on her favourite actor, Lee Minho.

"My daughter is a good girl. You better go to sleep soon.", only to received a nod by Yoona.

 

"Yoona! Here!!!"

"Hey guys!!", her girlfriends were all there. Taeyeon, Fany, Sunny, Yul, Hyo, Soo, and Seo. Her another significant others. Yes, people used to always think that having too much members as a friend is only bringing trouble and cannot really work out, but all 8 of them never believe that kind of thoughts. They are sisters to each other.

"So, we have to split into groups, okay? Two for every rooms, each room needs 8 members.", Taeyeon started to talk.

"Oh? Why we're not just going to the same room,then?", Sunny asked.

"Nahh, I don't want Madam Yoon to think like we're going here only to have fun with each other. I think it's better to have two of us and let's be friends with our other friends instead of just sitting in a group consists of us. This is a chance for us to know others well too.", Taeyeon kindly explained.

This is the quality that they like about Taeyeon. There's no leader among them but they like to say she is one. She managed to bring all of their different characters together. She says well and everything just makes sense and this is what they like about their friendship. They conquered the school of having all 8 pretty and intelligent members, but never to accuse someone, breaking rules or even do bad in any kind of things.

That night, Yoona insisted Taeyeon to accompany her to go to the pool. Taeyeon was being careful at first since they did not sure if they could went out at this hour. However, Taeyeon agreed in the end.

When they both were walking there, they saw two boys were chatting with each other, with a music on but only could be heard by them.

"Seems like there are other people there.", Yoona starts to feel uneasy but still lead the walk.

Within minutes, Yoona and Taeyeon became friends with the two boys. One named Baekhyun and the other who went to toilet few seconds ago was Lay but his real name is Yixing.

 "Hey guys, I want to go to our room for awhile, because I just remember that I charged my phone. Baekhyun, can you please take care of her for a while?", Taeyeon smile, and Baekhyun nods with excitement.

Little did they knew, they were getting along well with each other so much. Family, studies, and even future plans been shared. Yoona has never been so open to a guy before since she never dare to know one. She really likes how Baekhyun was really good in handling the atmosphere and made her feel very comfortable eventhough it was their first meet.

"Having...interest in someone?", Baekhyun has kept all his courage to even spill out the words. Too risky but he already did.

"Ahahah, nope. I dont know you should feel be proud or what, but I have never been into guys. Never even this far.", Yoona admitted. She was shy of the fact but yeah, it's real afterall. She was glad Baekhyun didnt seems to be bothered by what she has said because he only nods...but his next words left Yoona in awe.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

BEEP! BEEP! TWO OF YOU THERE AT THE POOL DO NOT MOVE!

"WHAT THE-", Yoona and Baekhyun in sync.

"Damn, sorry. We're caught.", Baekhyun sighed.

 

Yoona walks by the street near her house, and leads to a gifts shop. She finds for a Mickey Mouse, as it is his favourite.

"There you are, Mickey."

Thinking of he will be like it...

"O-oh there's also Donald Duck. Take this too~".

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck cute, small plushie keychain are now in her hands. Oh god, she becomes even more excited.

 

 

 

Hey, Lay. Can you help me? Meet me at our cafe after school.Don't tell anyone...especially him. - Yoona.

"Eh? Yoona? Why does-"

"Hey Lay! Let's go to take lunch.", Baekhyun came. Lay panicly crumpled the paper and threw it into the bin. Thank God the bin is near, he thoughts.

"What's that? Why do you look so suspicious?", Baekhyun sense something but he's not bothering after Lay stated that it's just another fans letter.

 

"Hey, Yoona. What's wrong?", Lay sit on the seat in front of Yoona.

"Can you help me? How about we plan something for Baekhyun's birthday? It's his aite next week?", Yoona sounded cheerful.

"O-oh, of course. So, what are we gonna do?", and so on they continue their plan.

To be truthful said, Yoona is all glad for Lay's presence. Lay is such an angel, she thoughts. Lay is the one who helped her during their first date, of birthdays, and whenever there's a cold situation between she and Baek. Lay is always there to help her. Aside from those 8 girls, Lay is always the 9th. Her favourite guy friend.

"I swear the girl in the future who got to be your wife, is so damn lucky, Lay. You're such a sweet man. Well, you should be proud. I have never compliment someone like this - aside from Baekhyun.", Yoona sounded sincere and looked at Lay to see his responsed.

"Wow, Yoona. That's too much. Baekhyun's better.", Lay smiled, letting Yoona to see his cute dimples.

"That's true.", Yoona replied, and they both laughed.

 

"Hey, why are you late? What did you do, huh?", Yoona asks the driver.

"Sorry, Yoongie. I'm late because...yeah have something to handle. Not girls though. I was at Dad's office.", he explains.

"O-oh, okay.So, let's go? I cannot wait to meet him. It's been like a month since I was too busy.", while holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Is the flower for him? Red roses...as for love,right? Ahah, you like to copy mine,Yoona. Stop it."

"Hey, please. It's not because you alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter