The Finale

Mystery of Miss Geeky Pants

As I saw them hand in hand, exiting the premises of the club.Realization struck me. I can't let this happen!  

 

I ran my way to their direction as fast as I could. I took hold of her hand and turned her to face me. 

 

"Please, Dara. Don't leave me." I begged her. I don't care as of now if the customers and party goers are now looking at me weirdly or laughing at this pathetic state that I'm currently in for all that matters to me now is that she won't leave my side. 

 

"Get your filthy hands off me Donghae." she said, gritting her teeth to supress her anger towards me. Even with her warning, I never removed my hands from her glorious face. The way her skin would shine from the dim light of the club. It amazes me to how she does that, cause even if the place is a tad dark, her beauty still shines from everyone else. 

 

"Please Dara. Listen to me. " I begged once again, looking at her straight in her eyes. I could see that the once hatred filled eyes turned into one of her smouldering gazes once again. As I saw the twinkle and forgiveness in her eyes gave me the chance to have once again the courage to hope that she'll forgive me. 

 

"Please Dara, listen. I'm begging you." I told her once again, now holding her hands and caressing it unto my face. I smelled the fragrance from her hands that can drive anyone insane for her scent is truly addictive. 

 

"Dara, let's go." Jiyong glared at me as he held her other hand. 

 

I looked at her, pleading her to stay by my side but all I received from her was a gentle smile as she took her hand away from mine and went away with Jiyong. 

 

I looked at them, not able to move an inch for the pain that it caused me was too grave for me to take because once again, I lost someone I love. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stayed in the club, wasting my time drinking and drowning my thoughts of what just happened a while ago. I still can't believe it for I, once again lost someone deep inside my heart without even telling her how I truly felt. 

 

"Donghae. " Rhian shook me, taking away the drink out of my hand. 

 

"What?" I asked pissed off for she took the one and only friend I had for the moment, my chug of beer. 

 

For the past couple of hours, I stayed here in the bar, drinking the beer I constantly ordered with Rhian by my side. She hasn't left, even if the show was already over. 

 

"So tell me, you fell for Dara?" she asked the obvious. 

 

"Yeah, and I only realized that now." I told her, regret filled in my way of speaking. 

 

She clicked her tongue and gave me a piece of paper. 

 

"That's her address. Go to her now and confess but I'm warning you.. DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID. Got that?" she told me as her glare faltered. 

 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her as I received the peice of paper she gave me. 

 

"Well, you look horrible and besides you should really tell her how you feel before it's too late. " she said as she got up and patted my shoulder. 

 

"Now go. Oh, don't drive, okay?" she reminded me and off I went. 

-- 

 

Rhian's pov

 

I hope both of you will be happy. 

 

-----

 

I waited for a cab and luckily I didn't have to wait long for as I waved my arms a cab halted for a stop infront of me. 

 

"Please go to this address, also, please hurry." I told the cab driver and leaned back on the passenger's seat still feeling aggitated about what I'm about to tell her. 

 

What will I tell her exactly?? Thoughts rushed into my head in a flash but it always ain't enough. 

 

As I was about to close my eyes to think deeper, the cab driver suddenly halted to a stop. 

 

"Here we are young man. I hope you'll be successful with your confession." The cab driver told me as he looked at me, his eyes with a glint of hope and happiness. 

 

"How did you know?" I asked him, bewildered by the fact that he knew my purpose in this escapade. 

 

"You were somewhat, saying your thoughts out loud." He chuckled making me laugh along. I pulled my wallet from my pocket to pay him but he instantly stopped me in doing so, leaving me bewildered once again.

 

"it's on me. Good luck with your confession huh! Go get the girl and sweep her off her feet!" He cheered me on. I thanked him for his kind-heart and words and hopped off his vehicle. 

 

This is it! No more turning back. 

 

I rang the gate of her home but what is weird is that, her house really looks familliar, like I've been here before butI just don't remember when. 

 

I saw an old lady coming towards the gate to open it. I looked at the upcoming lady in an apron. 

 

I bet she's Dara's mom for they looked exactly alike but Dara just looks younger of course. 

 

Why does she looks familliar?? Like I've seen her somewhere before?? 

 

As far as I remember, I never really lived in this part of town.. 

 

What's happening to me?? Maybe it's just the effect of the alcohol I drank earlier.

 

Yeah, that maybe it. 

 

"Donghae?? Is that you?" Dara's mom asked as she approached the gates, opening it in extreme delight. 

 

"How did you know my name?" I asked her.  She just smiled at my question and pushed me inside her home. 

 

Can this day get any weirder?? 

 

"Sit down and enjoy yourself. Do you want some snacks?" she asked me as she lead me to their living area. 

 

I sat down and did as I was told. 

 

"I'm fine, don't worry about it Ajhumma." I told her kindly rejecting her offer for I am already full. 

 

"Then I'll just get you something to drink." with that, she left me and went inside their kitchen I presume. 

 

I looked around their house. Pictures are circling around everywhere. 

 

I stood up and examined the picture frames available. 

 

One particular picture caught my eye. I picked it up and examined it closely. 

 

The picture was a little boy and a little girl whom I presume is Dara for she once told me that she  is an only child, and also she looked just like how she is right now. 

 

I wonder who the guy is in the picture. Maybe Jiyong but when you look at it closely, he doesn't look a tad like him. 

 

He more looked like..... 

 

ME. 

 

"Do you remember now Donghae?" Dara asked as she climbed down from her room. 

 

She's now standing beside me, also looking at the picture frame I was holding. 

 

"How dare you forget about me?" she said as she looked at me deep into my eyes. 

 

That look, it seemed so familliar. I'm sure I have seen it before! 

 

"Yah!! YOU COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT ME DIDN'T YOU??" she shouted at me, tears started pouring down from her eyes. 

 

"Since you left, I never forgot about you but then when I saw you once again, you just ignored me!" she continued, punching my chest uncontrollably. 

 

"I transferred to your school to see if you still remembered me but I was right you forgot about me!! Jiyong is right all along!!" she continued to sob, 

 

"I can't believe that you really forgot about me!! " she sobbed harder. 

 

I was too shocked to say anything. Pieces by pieces I remembered who she really is. 

 

My First Love, Sandara Park.

 

"I'm sorry."  I hugged her tight and repeated my apology. 

 

The person I love from way back has come back again. 

 

I can't believe it! 

 

"I thought I lost you. When I transferred my mom told me to start anew. She told me to forget everything about the past. When my father died, it was too much for me to bear that I did what I was told." I explained, still not letting go. 

 

"It's alright." she said as she hugged me back. "As long as you are back."  she said. 

 

I looked at her and gazed at her beautiful face. 

 

The reason why I felt a somewhat connection towards her because she is Dara, my once playmate and my first love. 

 

Who would've thought that I'd love the same girl till now. 

 

As these thoughts drifted by, I finally told her the main reason why I went here. 

 

"Dara, I Love you." I told her as I held unto her face, never letting go of her gaze. 

 

She never answered back and the looks on her eyes says it all. 

 

She loves Jiyong. 

 

I moved back from the embrace and looked down, fighting the tears that are threathening to fall down up until I felt her soft and smooth lips against mine. We shared a passionate and gentle kiss. Savoring the feeling and delight of having once again the embrace of each other. 

 

She broke of the kiss and looked up to me and whispered unto my ears the words I so wanted to hear. 

 

"I love you too. "  

 

And thus embarked a Happy ending for us.

 

I finally met the love of my life.

 

The first girl who made my heart beat faster.

 

At a young age, I fell in love, got heartbroken but look at me now... 

 

In my arms lie the girl who made my heart flutter way back when we were still kids. 

 

Who would assume that I'd meet her once again?? 

 

Maybe our first encounter was somewhat weird.. but nevertheless I'm happy that I, Lee Donghae

 

uncovered the Mystery of Miss Geeky Pants. 

 

But most especially that she loves me back, just how much my heart yearns for her. 

 

Yeah Baby!! 

 

"Donghae.. " she called me out of the blue as she snuggled closer to my chest, inhaling my scent. 

 

"Hmm.." I replied as I savored the moment of her in my arms once again. 

 

"Let's pretend nothing happened tomorrow okay?" she asked me as she looked up at me, the looks in her eyes tells me that she is up to something that I may not like. 

 

"What?!" I asked her, shocked and curious to what she's up to. She really hasn't changed.. 

 

"I'll still be Miss Geeky Pants at school and Dara when I'm with Ji." she said, which made me scowl just by the mention of that guy's name. Before I could protest, she quickly placed her  forefinger against my lips, making me stop from what I was about to say.

 

"But, I'll be your Ssantokki once where alone." she finished as she quickly pecedk my cheek, much to my astonishment. 

 

"It wouldn' hurt keeping this secret right?? And it's fun, just like a mystery that only both of us know." she ended with  a sly wink.

 

Well, that doesn't seem so bad.. 

 

Well, the mystery of the geeky pants won't hurt to be prolonged. 

 

It seems fun !!

 

THE END

Author's note: 

 

Dear Readers,

 

      The end has finally come. I somewhat hurried it up so, sorry if the ending is a bit dissapointing. If you don't get it, don't hesiate to ask and I'd gladly summarize it for you. LOL . 

       

       I am truly thankful for those who stayed till the end!! Thanks for thos who subscribed and commented! 

 

        Well that's all folks! I still have other DaraHae fics if you want to read some more. Maybe this end of October I'll make a new one after I finish all the ongoing stories I have. 

 

        Lists of DaraHae Stories of Yours truly: 

Casualty of Love

I Need This ( Sequel of CL ) 

We Got Married: DaraHae

Who's Laughing Now?

 For those who are craving for a DaraGon story  { Hehehe } : 

Bipolar??

Sorry for advertising but you might take an interest, so why not chocnut?? Hehehe

 

Goodbye Baby!! (;

See you some other time soon! (;

 

[Credits to eunhaecupcake ]