CHAPTER 2 - THE CUNNING MISS

Mystery of Miss Geeky Pants

I haven't been that honest.

 

To tell you the truth, I'm not a nerd. I don't need these glasses and also, I hate this long pesky skirt of mine.  But, I am indeed from Yonsei University. I just got kicked-out. Well.. let's just say I did some things that needs to be left unspoken.

 

Let's leave it at that for now.

 

I hate this school, it's crappy and the proffessors are boring.  

 

Good thing I have a Hot seatmate, yes, indeed we fight nonstop but you can't deny that he's HOT!

 

I even caught him staring at him while I was sleeping. He really thinks that I'm stupid but then he copies from me.

 

I know all about his shenanigans. I'm just too lazy too care!

 

As I was "busily" sleeping, I saw him fondling with his phone, a unique grin pasted on his face.

 

Why, Oh, why is our little boy smiling perhaps??  I peered on his phone and looked at the message he just received.

 

 Hey Dude!! Let's Hang-out later in Intro Club! I've got tickets, you can't say no. See ya! 

From: Monkey

 

The message contained. Ohh.. who's this Monkey?? And also they'd be in Jiyong's club?

 

Cool.. time for me to show my true colors.

 

Be ready baby Boy, cause I'm gonna BLOW YOUR MIND! 

 

----

 

It was already seven in the evening, quite early to party so I decided to just choose my outfit for today. "Darling, where are you going?" My mom asked as she peered through my door.

 

"Just visiting Jiyong oppa." I told her and continued on with what I was  doing. My family loves me but there are just times wherein I feel neglected, maybe that's one of the reasons why I turned out to be this way..

 

Shallow right??  You might think it is but you don't know how I feel. It's hard living as myself, to relieve my stress. I Party hard. I don't want to talk about it much more cause I hate drama and thinking about it makes me down.

 

"Arasso.." she said as she left.

 

My parents don't really care if I party, heck, they don't even know I exist at times

 

The only one important to them is my elder brother, Marc. it!! I'm smarter than him, but why do they favor him more?? Is it because he's a guy?? Because he's good in sports and his exeptionally talented?? !! He even flunked and now we are at the same year but then again, he is still the apple of their eyes!

 

Dara, compose yourself. Stop thinking about those around you. You can survive alone.  You're strong, you're strong. You don't need them. You can be by yourself and live happily.

 

With that in thought, I quickly left the house I call Jail.

-------

 

"Jiyong!!" I greeted him and pecked his cheek.

 

"Baby Girl, you're here!"  he said as he enveloped me in a hug.

 

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I said as I cupped his cheeks with both of my hands.

 

"Thanks Baby Girl, where's my present?"  He asked as he opened his palm, being his demanding self.

 

"What?? You already got everything you want!" I said, chuckling at his childishness as he throws a tantrum since I forgot to buy his gift.

 

"Mianhe." I apologized and pecked his lips slightly, making the latter smile.

 

"More." he said with a teasing look in his eyes.

 

"Arasso.. soo demanding." I kissed him gently, teasing him a bit. He then pulled me close and deepened the kiss.

 

Well, you might think that Ji and I are dating, but truth to be told, we aren't.

 

To put it simply, we are more than friends but less than lovers.  

 

We just are not yet ready to commit yet and to tie down.

 

I broke off the kiss when I saw the person I've been waiting for.

 

"Waeyo??"  Jiyong asked, obviously pissed since I broke free.

 

"Sorry baby. I have business to attend to."  I left him and made my way  to Donghae.

 

This is gonna be Fun!

 

--